photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Things I Have Been Doing

By Sunday, August 26, 2012

I am fugly sad that Fall is starting to-oh-oh-mo-row. 
Someone please tell me how on earth did time pass so fast? *pokes self* 

Things that I did during my 6 week break is kind of ... nothing?
I tried scrapbooking for a friend's birthday gift, baking rainbow cupcakes, eat LOTS of junk food, did something terrible (which I won't even go there), visit Singapore and plain eating.

I sincerely wish my hair would grow fast. Just by looking at it makes me slight depressed. Oh well, it's growing day by day, right?

I know many of you wished you have THICK eyebrows, do you even know how annoying it is to keep it trimmed monthly? Sometimes I wish I can pluck my eyebrows like those pro-ass. But unfortunately, it won't happen. Moving along, 



I have been hanging with Joycey superb often. She's sort of having 50/50 leaving/staying Malaysia. Why is everytime I'm superb close to a friend, they have to leave to every donkey country. Leaving me here is just that saddening, don't you think? I want to migrate as well. 

Awww these cupcakes look so damn adorable. I seriously love making rainbow cupcakes. Trust me, it's real easy :) Too bad I didn't have the chance to make purple due to mom's laziness. How unfortunate but the cupcakes turned out well and it's a hit seller (if I ever plan to sell them lol). In fact, they were TOO adorable to be eaten. YAY or NAY?

 
This picture is when Kaoru (yes, a Japanese-Indian parentage) decided to bring us girls, Joycey, SunYoung  and moi for Japanese food. We all ordered bento. Mines is something related to pork something something. I forgot! But it tastes good, enough said.


Random picture : I love Hareem pants, too! The most comfortable pants ever, next to shorts. I realized this whole month, I only wear shorts. Shorts is the best thing for hot, humid weather but I do love leggings, pants and skinnys'. Its weird that skinny suits us curvy girls. Oh yeah, I am quite curvy especially the boobs, ass, curves, so-called athlete legs. Yet, people still want my damn body parts. Wait till you have it all! Mannix once said God took his time to create me. He's a sweet talker, I know :3



Behold my favorite snacks and meals from Arisan! It's a Taiwanese meal/snack. Take your pick :)
Mainly it's because its affordable and I am a sucker for desserts. Ever since I ate this, I didn't even bother to eat Blackball desserts ever. EVER. You hear me? 

And my favorite girl finally turned 19. The middle one, I mean. Joycey is only 17. Oh my god, I feel so old.



Remember I state my so-called scrapbook? Here you go! :)



Imisshim. The bestest friend ever. He actually loves Asian food so much that he dragged me to Wong Kok.


will be editing tomorrow.
xoxoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments