photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Silly Moments

By Thursday, August 23, 2012

X : You tap too much! You call me just to yap yap yap and complain ! 

Y : You are my therapy! In fact, I like yapping because it makes me feel better!
X : Do you feel better now?
Y : OF COURSE ?!!

I have a reputation for being very annoying, repulsive, temperamental, vulgar, yappy, inconsiderate and pretty much anything that doesn't seem positive. Honestly, I don't even want to change because that's what definitely me. Sure, I will have haters but better be honest than fake, right? 

To the one who had to endure all of my inconveniences, you are the best! That shows how patient you are. I am truly sorry that I can't do the same *inserts face palm*

It's 2.02am, folks! Go to sleep,already! Night night :3

You Might Also Like

0 comments