photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Starting Anew

By Friday, August 10, 2012

I don't know where or how to start at all. In fact, I have been switching to many accounts that I can't even remember the first blog URL I ever had. As you can see, I get bored horribly easy. To make it worse, my laptop died ! *inserts $#%@* I haven't got around to fix it due to busyness, okay I lied - I am too busy wasting 90% of my time online through mobile. The thing is iPhone can be bloody addictive. I CAN NEVER let go of it. It's like a drug I cannot refuse. Okay guys please don't assume drug is additive in a good way literally. Oh well I feel unmitigated, again. It's my first post, give me a break. Have a great weekend and I shall post 10 facts about me soon :3 (maybe even today! fingers crosses)


You Might Also Like

0 comments