photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Say It Again

By Friday, November 23, 2012







Say it again for me coz' I love the way it feels,
 when you are telling me that I only one who blows your mind 

I have been busy with crappy stuff. I visited an animal shelter, I really feel sorry for the abandoned animals. Human beings can be cruel, after all. This devastates me. If you're looking for a companion, adopt a pet. They're the best and probably the best listener as well.

Aww so pitiful *inserts sad face*


Guys, I have something to share today. 
It was a painful experience but I survived. It was easy but ...
I was bullied in preschool!

Like any other girl who's starting her preschool, I noticed that I was surrounded with many races that I have never encountered. It was fine because I have always loved meeting new people. But girls tend to look at me in a different way. I don't belong in the Chinese category yet I have a Chinese name. I can't speak Malay so I'm barely (embarrassing, much?) there neither. I belong to no one. I could only speak English. Only minority able to speak them but they weren't fond of me. At all. It's like I don't belong anywhere. One time, some twins took my color pencils and said it was theirs. Some even plotted not to be friends with me just because I don't belong to whatever sort of race category. I tried bribing my treats and yes, some used me for my Kit Kat chocolate wafers. Not to mention being racist to certain races due to their skin color. Enduring it was like adding salt to the wound expecting it to be better. For weeks, I realize I don't belong here. I was being marginalized as if I was an alien creature. I never bothered to tell my teacher who I swear they couldn't give two cents on it. Oh well, what a life I was living in.  That explained why I couldn't bare to attend school and  all hell break loose, I finally broke down and told my parents. It was all tears and screaming and lucky me, I got into a private child care. A Chinese private care, in fact. But everyone seemed to think I'm different and exotic (HAHAHAH pun intended). I had a lot of friends. Then I realize, what bullying taught me just because you are different from others that doesn't make you less special. It takes time to realize how a unique persona can turn over judgmental comments. 

Speak no evil, guys.

I turn over a new leaf. I am special,I am unique as I am, I don't need to be in any specific race category to satisfy your needs. I am who I am, I suffered racism throughout my entire existence but it's okay. I got over it. In case anyone goes all shitty towards you, just remember you're one step above them. Be bold and true to yourself. Never let anyone take you for granted.

Make up of the Day :


Oil control pressed powder, liquid eyeliner, pale pink blusher, lip balm, nude eye shadow and eye brow pencil keeps me going. I like au natural, just so you know :)



I look slightly preppy and clean chic. Wait did I just use clean and chic in a sentence? Irrelevant but you get the metaphor, right?


WISHLIST :

H&M sequined green-blue dress


Shameless me asked auntie to get them for moi. Hopefully she does but I'm counting on her superb hard. 



Anyways I gotta go, Finals in a week !!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments