photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Avon Eye Dimensions in Khaki Chic Review

By Tuesday, September 22, 2015 , ,


After uploading a photo of it on Snapchat (@xmichellel), 
I thought why not make a review of it?

I always resort to Avon Cosmetics as they are a much affordable makeup range where you could try various types of makeup without breaking the piggybank. I love my UD Naked Palettes a lot but they are such a hassle to bring in my makeup stash and travelling. 
Luckily, Avon has created the Eye Dimensions eyeshadow which consist of 3 different shades in Malaysia. But I often played it safe and decided to get a much more versatile quad named Khaki Chic.



[All of them have shimmer]
First shade (from top) : A gold hue and possibly the creamiest compared to the rest
I often use it on the centre of my lids to look more awake.

Second shade : It's probably a mix between brown and chocolate
I use it on my crease area to define my lids, obviously.

Third shade : A close to black with gold shimmer on it
I use it very sparingly and usually on the end corner of my lids. 


You will need an eye primer if you tend to have oily lids especially under Malaysia's humid weather
But what I have noticed is that under an eye primer, the colors tend to show better
Possibly my favorite affordable eyeshadow to bring along anywhere

Swatches :

Under normal light

Under sunlight


Colour wise: 
I would prefer if it's much more creamier than powdery as it'll tend to be chalky without an eye primer
Packaging:
Definitely nothing to wow about especially it's plastic and it does not come with a mirror. But it doesn't really bother me as I prefer using my huge mirror to put on makeup. 

Price:
Affordable, I think it's no more than RM24.90 which is a great deal!

Overall: 
It is pretty much a standard and affordable eyeshadow that is a good start for beginners whom would like a cheaper alternative and still able to rock a decent smokey eye. I am not a smokey eye person so I find it good to use it on a daily basis. The lasting power without an eye primer comes down to how oily your lids could be but having a decent eye primer lasts you all day.

Have a great day!
x M









Look out for Avon Boutiques if you would like to know more.
NOT SPONSORED. 
BWAHAHAHA I SHOULD TAKE BETTER PHOTOS IN THE FUTURE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments