photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Sissy's Holy Communion Day

By Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cousin Revaldo ;

 

 Witnessing a Holy Communion day was far more beautiful that I have expected. This time happens to be my sister's turn. She had been waiting to walk to the aisle and receiving her Daily Bread so I am sure it means a lot to her today. After weeks of practicing and going to catechism class twice as much this October for the preparation, the kids deserve a loud applause. All well behave and smart in their dressing, I am also impressed over the two children were selected to do the Reading. I even put extra effort on matching the dress code (white/peach/creme) as if it's my big day too hahaha ;)
Nonetheless, I used my 2010's Canon IXUS 105 digital camera for the entire event. I am pretty sure I needed a new camera but looking at the photos, it wasn't that bad neither. 

Edited by VSCO cam via iPhone



 Lastly, a polaroid of Deena and I.
 I am not too sure why it was defective on the sides and the camera kinda washed out my makeup all :( 

Dress : H&M Conscious College Spring 2012
Cardi : Cotton On
Necklace : Diva

Make Up : 
Foundation - Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Foundation in Cheers To Me Champagne
Transluscent Powder - Avon's Oil Control Pressed Powder in Oriental
Concealer - Benefit Boi-ing in 01 & 02
Eye primer - Benefit Stay Don't Stray
Eyeshadow - Urban Decay's Oz The Great and Powerful Glinda palette
Bronzer - Benefit Hoola 
Blusher - Avon Ideal Luminous Blusher in Peach
Lipstick - Estee Lauder Pure Color in Demure Rose 


You Might Also Like

1 comments