photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Sephora Haul ; Benefit Products : Primping With The Stars & Go TropiCoral

By Thursday, October 10, 2013 , , ,

Hello lovelies! I went to the city yesterday and even in midst of rushing for my bus, I manage to squeeze in 5 minutes of shopping in Sephora. I wished I had time to explore and each and every palettes or even try Katy Perry's newest perfume but I didn't. Luckily, I manage to do some homework on which palettes I would like to get it first before exploring for more choices. What I was disappointed was Naked Basics. It was matte as recommended but I still feel it's better to splurge a little more for Naked Palette 1/2. 
Benefit was the only brand I manage to get my hands on and although I originally wanted Go TropiCoral but Primping With The Stars caught my eyes. Let's just say it's one of the best decisions I have made within 5 minutes.

(Priced RM120 for Primping With The Stars and RM110 for Go TropiCoral)


Primping With The Stars consist of six deluxe sized products :

  • Stay Don't Stray eye primer
  • The Porefessional pore primer
  • Some Kind-A Gorgeous foundation in Medium
  • Benetint as lip and cheek tint
  • Girl Meets Pearl luminizer
  • They're Real mascara 


I am keen on trying the Stay Don't Stray, Porefessional, Benetint, They're Real but Some Kind-A Gorgeous foundation color in Medium may not be suitable for my skin but I will try, It's oil-free so I think it will suitable for oily skin (?) - hopefully it wouldn't be a waste while Girl Meets Pearl is something I have never really considered to be a useful product for my daily makeup and I hope I'm wrong about it. Overall for a price stands at RM120, I am pretty sure it's really affordable. I almost wanted to get the Hoola bronzer but was slightly disappointed over it's real small package and price did not do justice at all. Then again, it may be one of the best bronzers for some which I might get it for bronzing.

This second palette that is mainly a Lip and Cheek palette which is all in coral hues. Just in case you are not a fan of coral, there's Dandelion and Sugarlicious palettes of Lip and Cheek that consists of light pink to rose-y palettes to choose from. 
 In Sephora, I have tried Sugarlicious and Go TropiCoral blushers and was sure that the latter is the one. 


This palette consists of four deluxe-sized products :

  • High Beam highlighter
  • Cha Cha lip and cheek tint 
  • Coralista blusher
  • Coralista lip gloss
I was slightly confused with High Beam and Girl Meets Pearl purposes as both of it seemed similar as they are both highlighters but will try them out to make reviews. Cha Cha tint is interesting. Coralista was introduced by my friend so I am giving it a go. The brush wasn't rough but I am still unsure whether to use them or not as they are very tiny while the gloss seemed like another collection of lip stains I have in my storage. The box is beautiful and it's impossible not to get them. If you have never tried any of Benefit products, this is a good one to start as you get to try products that is simply perfect for daily wear.


Overall, both of the palettes are not too pricey but I would say it's cheap neither. I would consider this as a gift or a starter to try on their mini size products before getting a normal sized. I tried their Benetint and was surprised how fast it dries out which of course leaving you so little or so to rub them on your cheeks.I feel like Benefit has taken a toll on me because I now have 3 of their palette/boxes such as, How To Look Best At Everything and the two above. Reviews will be done once I have used them. Have a great weekend !
Seeing how I love Benefit Cosmetics now, I would love to be sponsored to make reviews and such if there's an opportunity for it.

Till then!
x , Mich












You Might Also Like

0 comments