photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Things To Buy

By Monday, October 07, 2013 , , ,

Hello lovelies, I haven't been updating any new posts lately due to recovering from horrible fever and constant throw up aren't exactly worth blogging. But I am fine now, hallelujah! Just so you know, I have been planning to visit the city with my best friend to shop and eat and nothing else. We have been working part-time for months and it's time to let loose and savor the moment of victory - which also explains why I barely gone out/spend my money recklessly. A girl like me can never, I repeat, CAN not stop by Sephora. Usually, I will be looking through my makeup case and wonder if I need to stock up anything or most of time I will be watching YouTube gurus review on their favorite products of the month and go, 'Oh I need this, too' habit. "Youtube made me buy them" is probably the most often excuse for us girls to buy new items. Period.
Either way, I am going  to blog the things I need to buy on my next visit. I wish Sephora store is in hometown which is not going to happen but ...

Here are the things that I am most likely to buy on my next visit to Sephora!

Things To Buy
One of the few things that I have been eyeing for more than half a year and decided to splurge it is Urban Decay's Eye shadow Primer Potion. I have tried using other brands such as Avon's Tinted Makeup Base and was very pleased with the product but it unfortunately, discontinued. I guess I may give this a go since I have heard many good reviews how long-lasting it is. A few months ago when I was at Sephora, I felt confused with various kinds of primer available from Urban Decay and not knowing which is worth buying especially no sale at all - I walked out empty-handed.

The second item is Benefit's Go TropiCoral Lip and Cheek kit which consists of four of its products in deluxe size. I have never felt the need to buy it but I kind of fell in love with the BeneTint at first sight. But I know it will take forever to finish that lip-and-cheek tint so I decided to buy a kit which works well for us makeup junkies because you basically to try their other products as well. Coralista was a favorite blusher by many and I sincerely hope it is not the same as Estee Lauder's Radiant Peach. Oh you don't know how much I loved the latter's blusher. It's the prettiest blusher I have been using constantly for about a year now. I used this most of the time but I am not willing to purchase the same color again because nothing can replace my love for Estee Lauder's blusher.

Top left to right : Radiant Peach, Tender Petal
Botton left to right : Pink Kiss, Radiant Berry

About a year ago, I discovered Soap and Glory brand accidentally - their beautiful packages and pin-up girls on it just made me had to have it. I never knew I even needed a body butter, scrub and so forth (excuses... excuses... excuses...) and so far I have tried their Scrub Em' and Leave Em', Flake Away, The Righteous, Girligo Body Mist, Clean On Me, Hair Supply and I guess that's it. All in within a year or less. What I loved is their signature scent the most !!! You will immediately fall in love with the scent that it sorta hypnotized you to buy more and more of their products. But the products that I will need to repurchase is their Hair Supply hair mask. But I have this horrible anxiety that I will buy without looking bothering the consequences afterwards. Horrible trait ever. Anyways, I have been wanting to try their cleanser so Clarity 3-in-1 as it's basically the cleanser and scrub to clean/detox facial wash to brighten your skin. In my case, this is a splurge.

Fourth item is Benefit's Hoola bronzer powder. This is an understatement of the century, girls. If only Avon has a range for bronzers, I wouldn't have to splurge so much for it. But I was told this can be used for years as it's a big box for a bronzer. Then again, I will look out for other brands and price difference before actually buying this. Not being cheap or what, I think I use blusher more often than bronzer. I will not be pleased if this can not last more than 6 hours.

Being a big fan of lippie, I use from a range of lip products like lip glosses, lipsticks, lip balms, etc. It's no surprise if I purchase new lipsticks every month. Is it just me or I apply lipstick every hour? I love having my lips being moist. But I never liked using tube lip glosses because I will ended up licking them off or it will be gone within half an hour. One of the random things was looking through my lip products, I have discovered Urban Decay's Oz The Great and Powerful Glinda Super Saturated High Gloss. My goodness the color was the perfect match and I just have to restock it soon.

The last item that I have been wanting to buy for a long time is Urban Decay's Naked Basics. I carry my makeup bag so often that most of the makeup items/palettes' packing are non- travel friendly. I remember bringing my Naked Palette with me to work and travel, I dropped it once and gosh almost half of my YDK color was shattered (is that the right word?) and let's just say I did not feel that sad because I barely used the color. Maybe a few times in a year? Oh! I also have this habit where I use my makeup in the car or work most of them because I simply don't have enough time at all. Naked 2 is definitely useful but I use only 3 to 4 of shades of it for my daily wear and carrying that just for the sake of these few colors is definitely a waste of space. This new Naked palette from UD has all the shades I need and more important more to nudes than shimmer. I need to get it even if my boyfriend decides not to buy them for me ha ha!


I guess that's all for my post and I'm off to class :)
x M




You Might Also Like

0 comments