photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Over Nature Make-Up Palette Review

By Sunday, May 18, 2014 , , ,







I have always loved beautiful packaging make-up palettes so much that I couldn't pass the opportunity when Avon had just created Over Nature collection that was inspired by orchid flower. I am unsure whether it was inspired by the Pantone Color of the Year in Radiant Orchid but I see a resemblance. 

The palette comes in two shades : Garden Voyage and Ocean Flower, 4.8g
RM39.90 each



Left:Garden Voyage, Right:Ocean Flower 

It is consists of 3 eye shadows, 2 blushers and 1 highlighter.
The packaging is somewhat unique and for its' affordable price, I am sure they will be a fan favorite among Avon customers. 

Garden Voyage


If you love purple eye shadows, you will love this. I am sure this is much more of night look palette. 
I was very excited and swatched it and was quite surprised how pigmented were they.
But the lilac eyeshadow was slightly chunky with glitters than the color itself.

Swatched;



All of the colors came out well that you will still need an eye primer if you live in humid places like me. The lighter shades tend to wear off faster be warned.




Since both of the palettes come in the same blush colors, I find it odd. But the blushers were something.  It's so pigmented and I like how the pink isn't overly in-your-face pink but still subtle for a pink flush.
If you don't know me already, I love peach blushers! This was no exception ; I love how pigmented, matte and more importantly PEACH! If I don't need a make up palette, I would buy it for the blusher. 

Ocean Flower



This eyeshadow reminds me of a the sea and sand because you have a sky blue eye shadow and shimmering gold, champagne and another cool tone green-blue shade.
If you are looking for a go-to palette for day, this will be it.  

   

This palette, however, wasn't too pigmented as the former. Nonetheless, they have a lovely selection of shades and how you can mix and match whether it's for a day or night look.

Overall,
I do enjoy using these palettes as they're so versatile but if I have to pick one, I would choose Garden Voyage. It's shimmer on the eyes shadows but completely matte on the blushers so I find it a good contrast here as you wouldn't want full on glitter on your face, right?
A great investment for makeup beginners and those who would collect beautifully packaged palettes.

Since I was given the opportunity to review these wonderful products, I am definitely going to keep the Garden Voyage myself.


Till then!
x, M 


You Might Also Like

0 comments