photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Birthday Wish List

By Sunday, May 04, 2014 , , , , , , ,


Hey everyone! You didn't think you would see the last of me, ey?
I have so busy with work and how I was banned from shopping for a month which all I ever write on my blog is reviews, hauls, etc. I should really get on some personal life like maybe going to a new cafe or something but soon.
Did I mention May is my favorite month of all time because it's my birth month!!!!
Technically I was born at the end of the month and if you're curious, I share the same birth date as St. Pio. Anyways, what is a birthday without a wish list, right? 




Birthday Wish List





Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Nectar (RM165)
 I have never own a Bobbi Brown nor will I need their best seller concealers but this is the most prettiest blusher-highlighter I have ever seen! Price wise, I would say it is affordable as you can use it on your eyes, cheeks, highlighter. I heard it comes in a very generous amount that could last for years so yes, I am pretty convinced this is an investment. I love watching Gossmakeupartist as he always try to explain in the simplest form without dragging you for a whole 13 mins to get the idea of the product.

 Pandora Silver Collier bracelet + charms (RM500+)
I have been wanting this for a couple of months and I think I might get it for my birthday so I am pretty excited. You know me when I want something, I got to have it. I think in America all you have to do is purchase two charms to be entitled for a free bracelet. That doesn't work in Malaysia so yeah we practically have to buy it separately. How unfortunate.

Nars Tinted Moisturizer in Terre Neuve (RM160)
Even though I live in Malaysia but during summer (April-July) the weather gets way hotter than it is and I really want something that does a better coverage than BB creams. High chances I might not purchase them as I prefer my regular foundation.Hence I would prefer receiving this as a gift.

Stila One Step Correcter Primer (RM117)
A couple months back, I have tried this colorful primer that tackles dullness, redness and minimize pores at the same time which swooned me at first but I still had a couple of deluxe size POREfessional and That Gal so I would probably purchase it when mine runs out. It is very thick paste and I am pretty sure you need a tiny amount for your entire face and it can probably last for ages.

Dior Addict Fluid Stick in Pandore 754 (RM160)
I hardly purchase a lip stain or lipsticks as I often received lipsticks namely from Avon and I never manage to finish any of it till now. This, however, made me wanna jump from my seat and actually run to the mall to purchase it. But what hit me most was the price. It is too pricey but knowing it is from Dior, it is elegance with a price. There are complaints how sticky it was and I guess I have to go to Dior and get it tested. Like come on! I could have purchased a foundation with the money, right?

Apple MacBook Air 13' (RM3299)
I need a new laptop for college but somehow I wished there's such thing as sales from Mac City but it didn't happen. I am still contemplating whether to get it or not as it is quite pricey and it doesn't come with DVD drive (sold separately) but it is indeed light and something I could (hopefully) use for years. But I am still unsure whether I will make the right choice as most of my friends prefer the Pro for which I have no idea why. Hopefully I would not regret purchasing it.

Nars Single Eyeshadow in Malacca (RM80)
Let's get this straight, I was born in Malacca and I had to get this eyeshadow as it's named after my hometown, right? Y E S. It is quite an attractive color but I don't know whether I would use this color for my day to day basis as it's teal and it is very gorgeous! I would most likely to purchase this on my own as I feel obligated to. It's pretty rare to hear Nars name your hometown thingy, right? Yeah, I thought so.

Dip Dye (Hair)
I have been wanting to dip dye my hair for awhile but my dye kits is with my aunt so I practically have to wait till she comes back before I could even dye. In meantime, I might want to go for a haircut but not too sure whether I would do it before I dye or after. Indecisive Mich is indecisive. I bought the Bleach London Dip Dye DIY kit just so you know which hair dye I am going to try so and so forth.


So that's all for my wishlist and I hope May will be a good month for all of us.

Till then,
x M

You Might Also Like

0 comments