photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

The Body Shop Haul

By Sunday, April 20, 2014 ,



The Body Shop was having 3 for 15% off sales last month and my initial plan of getting a face mist turned into a huge haul. But rest assure I won't be visiting the store for a long time. 
The only items that isn't new to me is the Rainforest Shine Normal to Dry shampoo. 

When I was visiting the store, my face was oily at that time and I was desperate for a mask so the sales assistant suggested I try Tea Tree Face Mask to get rid of the impurities. I also picked up Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil Makeup Remover after testing out beforehand and find that it doesn't sting my face like the Biore's. The Vitamin E Face Mist for instant refresh has been in my bag for vanity and I seriously love the packaging as it's so easy to bring anywhere for a quick spritz.

I am running low on my shampoo so I decided to pick up a few Rainforest Shine shampoos that for Normal to Dry ,Colored Hair (70% off)  ,Conditioner (50% off) for Normal to Dry Hair and the Ginger Scalp Hair shampoo for my on-off dandruff issue. The 50% and 70% are going to expire by August in case you're wondering. 

The next thing I got was the Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel to help me with my eye bags. I didn't expect it to be removed entirely but I wanted something to make a slight difference. So far, I have tried and I like how cooling it is and I often store in the fridge for hours before using it every night. 

I have gotten 3 mini sized body lotion of Love,etc , White Musk and Satsuma Puree. I randomly picked in order to collect the rebate voucher but so far, I quite like White Musk the most if you like Leona Lewis Eau de Cologne.  

The last thing that I have purchased was the Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask. I did not enjoy the product as I found a dupe that's way cheaper and works so much better for my blackheads. I can't stand the smell and I know it's suppose go smell like that but it's unbearable for me. 

That's all for my haul ! Hope you have a wonderful Easter! 

What are your favorite products from The Body Shop? 



Do follow me on Instagram,Twitter and Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments