photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Makeup Revolution All About Bronze Palette Review

By Sunday, March 13, 2016 , , ,





Makeup Revolution had always been the makeup brand that I wanted to get my hands on. 
 But it was not sold in stores (boo Malaysia!) so I had to placed my order online via Malaysia's online retailer store. You can check them out here.

All About Bronze palette is being described as a bronzing or contour/highlight palette that comes with 3 shimmers, 3 matte and 2 baked powders.
The palette consists of 13 g which means each pan is equivalent of 1.625g
To be honest, I wasn't bothered about the size if they are not giving me the quality that I truly need.



The first impression I have is the variety of cool and warm undertones, from shimmer to matte, from bronzing to contouring and even highlighting to choose from.

I am somewhat medium skin tone. 
My foundation shade is NC30 for M.A.C and Y305-Y315 for MUFE. 
It is obvious that some of the shades may not seem ideal for contouring nor bronzing on me.

The pigmentation, however, is really good. For a fraction of price from most bronzers and contour kit that I know of, I am pretty amazed. 
Sorry to say, Benefit Cosmetics, Hoola bronzer is no longer my cult favorite. 

I was expecting it to be chalky, extreme powdery and doubt that all of these shades would do me well.
Boy, I was wrong!

Judging on the swatches, they show up so well even though some of it are super light on the pan itself. I tried wiping off and to my surprise, it did not fade away as quick as I expected it to. 


Swatches 
( from the top to the bottom )



I applied fourth shade as contour, sixth shade as bronzer and a mix of the first and last shade as highlighter. To my surprise, you only need a little amount of it. 


First thing I have noticed is that it is very blendable, not like some other bronzers that I have encountered. Definitely plus points for beginners. 

It doesn't feel orange-y as my Urban Decay Naked Flushed bronzer nor it oxidises. 
Do use them dark shades S-P-A-R-I-N-G-L-Y, I mean it.

PROS:
Affordable and budget friendly.
Pigmented and blendable.
Long wearing under humid weather.
Able to use it as eyeshadow, bronzer, highlighter, bronzer, etc.


CONS:
May not appear on olive and darker skin tones
Not available at beauty stores
May not utilize all of the shades given


Overall, I really do like this palette.
Will I repurchase? YES!




Till then,
x M


You Might Also Like

0 comments