photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Five Things That I Love and Loved

By Sunday, November 03, 2013 , , ,

Five things that I love and loved



I have been wanting to post products that I love besides Benefit Cosmetics. Most of the time, I only spend once a month or two to get new products or buying up used up ones so I am still not a certified makeup junkie. As promised an afforable range of cosmetics/products that I would go for/use daily. In fact, most of these products are my daily wear.

Item 1, Avon Ultra Rich Lipstick (available in 16 shades) RM21.90
I only picked out 3 out of 16 shades because I often use lip balm/lip gloss so lipsticks are some days that I feel like getting dolled up or so. I would recommend this lipstick as it's afforable and satin/shimmer in certain shades.

Item 2, Avon Mega Effects Mascara in Blackest Black, RM29.90
I have blogged about it and this is still one of my favorites because I like the whole wonder brush thing which is really new and fun. It is quite similar to Benefit's They're Real except it's less clumpy, doesn't dry as fast as the latter and more affordable, duh.

Item 3, Avon Smooth Minerals Eyeliner in Black Noir RM10.90
Every girl needs a black eyeliner whether its in a stick form/liquid or pencil. I would recommend this eyeliner as it lasts long and easy to glide on. Thumbs up!

Item 4, Avon Ideal Luminous Blush in Peach RM21.90
This, by far, the best blusher I have encountered besides Estee Lauder and what I like about this blusher is that it's satin so not too shimmery on your face and last way longer Coralista. I really love Coralista but it failed to last and I don't like re-applying every 2-3 hours.

Item 5, Urban Decay's Naked Palette 2 RM189
Every Youtube Makeup Guru owns at least one of the Naked Palettes or both but I guess I couldn't just simply splurge another RM189 for a palette which will take me a very long time to even finish one. I have never come across finishing an eye shadow palette unlike blushers and lipsticks. That is probably why I have stopped buying eye shadow palettes for sometime now. This is one of my favorites although NOT a travel-friendly packing. I am still contemplating whether to get Naked Basics till now. How tempting.


I guess that's all for now. I will be blogging about Little Love Potions soon so do stay tuned !

x, M

You Might Also Like

0 comments