photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Question Of The Day

By Sunday, November 03, 2013


You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live.
a) Do you tell anyone/everyone that you are going to die?
b) What do you do with your remaining days
c) Would you be afraid of death?

Isn't it ironic when people often say You Only Live Once because you don't know when you are going to die but I was told that I have less than 30 days to live?To be angry at God is one but to die in vain is another.
A. I will not tell anyone because I have the rights to do so. Death is a normal process, I can live without telling a soul.
B. I will take sometime to write a letter to all my closed ones then had them mailed a week after my death. I will spend more time with them, learn to bake or cook for them and sing my heart out. Then, I will take a week off to see Capri to appreciate earth's finest beauty.
C. I am scared. I don't know if heaven shall welcome me but I will try to be a better person on my remaining days. Scared, yeah. I wish to meet all my loved ones when I leave up there (or down).

You Might Also Like

0 comments