photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

New Hobbies

By Monday, August 27, 2012

I have no idea why but I'm so into cooking, lately.
Things I'd like to do by December.

Lasagna - this is NOT easy but I will try to do it, again :)
Grilled chicken with mash potatoes and vegetables - I can't wait to start doing it. Shouldn't be hard.
Pizza - ahh this I might need mommy's help.
Macaroons - I somewhat have this feeling this whole baking thing will work especially you need sole dedication and confidence. Doing this tonight.
Macaroni and cheese - Still had no idea but I will try.
Healthy ceaser salad - with grilled chicken and lots of veges.


Okay first day of class isn't so bad.
I had Moral Education with some familiar faces. My lecturer is nice, actually she's been teaching me since first semester (excluding last semester). Boy, I can already tell this subject is a bore. May god bless my 3 months of boredom.

I had so much complication Adding and Dropping subjects back and forth with Macro then Bio which I finally settled for Chemistry.
Still, I have like 5 subjects to endure. Still, I want to take this as a challenge.
Psst, I will let you know a secret : I almost didn't want to attend all of my first classes. Still, I want if it weren't for the dude's encouragement. Kept yapping me. Gotta love the nag.
Oh yeah, Calculus isn't easy. For real. I wanted to die. Lol, I lied, it wasn't that hard laa but with practice shouldn't be a problem :)

Tomorrow - Calculus again.
Print my notes already. Urgh. What a life !!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments