photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

It's A Quarter After One,

By Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What I have been doing, lately ? Nothing out of ordinary except watching DVDs, talking on the phone, texting, iMessage-ing, MSN, Facebook, Twitter; Tumblr and the list goes on. What an ordinary teenager life, isn't it? I guess this semester break has been way, way too long that I even make my time to do something productive such as making one of my best friend's scrapbook birthday card. It's gonna be filled with lots of funny, cute, memoriable pictures and cheeky notes :)
I'm not sure whether I live under a rock but I have never watched Mission Impossible I, II and III till today. Okay I lied I only had time to watch II and III but still ... I feel very sad as my childhood was filled with too much cartoon and Chucky. God I'm actually terrified of Chucky. Who wouldn't right ?
Besides, I'm quite bored with my life. Doing nothing out of ordinary is ... boring. Oh well.
Yesterday was like a roller coaster ride but I made it through :) All I'm saying is, I won't give up for what is mine and what I shall believe in. I believe Jesus has planned something that we can never understand but sooner or later, it will all make sense :) As ChoonMing said, everything happens for a reason. I guess the reason is to finally reveal the person who you should stay away from and the person you shall hold on to regardless obstacles that may comprehend beneath this all pile of crap, that one day, just someday it'll all be worth it. That day is coming. I know it's soon but I wouldn't doubt it. 
I believe, that's all it matters.









You Might Also Like

0 comments