photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Nyenyenyeh I'm slow and I know it

By Friday, August 17, 2012


This is my sister, Eldeena !





I have been meaning to blog these for days but I'm such a lazy arse that I tend to forget. Anyhow, as a big sister, I was told to babysit my sister for the whole bloody day and let me tell you this fact, taking care of kids is never my forte. With my lack of patience and affection, I pretty much hate kids. Maybe there are some out there are obedient but that's like rare as in 1.99% out of 100% !!! How do parents even deal with this ? Moving on, I took care of my sis, bathe and dressed her up. She wants freaking KFC as lunch. I'm like, "it's fast food and unhealthy! You are not getting that" after debating and discussing where to eat (prior 45 mins of journey) she wants Pizza Hut. It was all too good to be true when she started ordering things which I am positive that she wouldn't finish it. Oh well 40 bucks for lunch? I'm broke ha ha ha! I kinda didn't want to drive all the way home so the best solution was dumping her at my parent's office and use the free wifi. But then, my brother had to do shit and do did I, we walked to Bunga Raya (which can be known as china town). Under scortch sun, surprisingly, my sister who came along didn't not complain! (I should have bought the lottery). In fact, she actually likes the whole culture and walking on narrow roads (which I swear she could have died if there was a car when she switch to opposite lane). Us older siblings kinda felt pity that we brought her for ABC. It kinda made me wonder about my childhood years. Being a child was so easy as choosing your favorite crayon to color a character's shirt and yet we wish to grow up fast? I take it back. I want to be a child again, if that's possible. It's my final teen years and I have no idea why I feel sad but let's just say, time is too short to be unhappy nor hate somebody. Anything can happen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments