photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Thoughts

By Sunday, August 12, 2012

I have been having lots of scenario in my mind, about my future, my decision-making, my faults and flaws but more importantly, knowing what I'm doing. Anyways, my parents gave me the idea of transferring college to Singapore. Yeah I assume it's always grass is greener on the other side. But leaving my friends, family and my actual life to the city is actually rewarding yet terrifying. In fact, it would be different environment with using public transportation instead of driving around with my car that I'm so comfortable with. I really don't know. If I have to acknowledge the pros and cons, of course Singapore would be an ideal place for education and safety purpose. But is it worth it to venture out to a whole new place and starting all over? That worries me. Actually, it bothers me. Enough of that, I'll try to reconsider, again, when the time comes. I have 4 months to decide. Hopefully my decisions will be rewarding and righteous.

You Might Also Like

0 comments