photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Productive Thursday!

By Thursday, August 16, 2012

I seriously need to get my laptop fixed before class starts. Anyhow, I had a productive Thursday!
A little question, how do survive 23 hours of fasting and not getting hungry?
Here's how : Be depressed! Hahahaha not a recommended diet trick but yeah by the time you're depressed, you get angry and annoyed easily as your blood begins transmitting some sort of signal to cause you do repulsive things. Enough of that, my plan was to have ayam penyet since Korean food would be fad expensive for a broke student. Yet the bloody restaurant has to close. That's not all, my sister is begging us siblings to take her home. Of course we wouldn't want to disappoint her, we pick her up and off to try this Taiwanse restaurant. I quite like the concept of desserts, milk tea, fried sausages, nuggeto and fish fillet. The price was remarkably affordable. I didn't have pictures with me but I'll try to use on a desktop to update next week, most probably :) I wanna eat there again, soon !
Speaking of having only 1 meal at 5-something PM. I'm bloody hungry now.

I noticed people actually read my blog as I have 42 viewers within a week? Wow! Wish I could earn money from people viewing it, though :) Anyways, happy Friday !!!

I feel like privatizing this blog sometime in future. Tooodlessssss

You Might Also Like

0 comments