photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Racism

By Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Just got off the phone with my Nanny. She was like talking about how dangerous X people is. Oh well, what do you know? I have a nosy relative who claims unrealistic stuff and cause havoc. But do you think I'm gonna care? Really? How can you judge someone based on it's outlook? Honestly, I don't know what is wrong with you? What if there are good people that exists? Just because their people made mistakes, doesn't mean they will. If you're really that jealous of my life just because I gave all my wealth of whatever luck to my Nanny, then screw you because you never accepted my mom well nor wanted to take care of me in the first place. I am very glad I spend my childhood in an office, rather than dealing with jealousy and criticize over your anxiety.
You wanna be racist? You wanna mind people's business? You wanna tell lies? Be my guest. Only God can judge me and understand the truth beneath all these. In fact, I'm gonna make things right. You guys just wait and see :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments