photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

I'm Not Bitter

By Friday, October 12, 2012

Another Friday passed by. 
But it's better because Eldeena (or we usually call Deena) turns e-i-g-h-t today! Time flies if you ask me. She's pretty stoke about it and telling the whole world. I guess a girl can never hope for more than birthday presents. I used to do those, too. I guess the whole trait runs in the family, no doubt.
So I started my day with literature. Mr Gan is a very nice lecturer. Let me repeat, he is real nice lecturer! Why? I don't know? He's really good at motivating oneself ; telling us to study aboard to see the other side of the world, take MBA if you have the time (in my case, money) and do what you really love. I guess Asian parents are different. Not to be some pompous, ungrateful brat but I really want to the see the world. 
Talked to my nanny and as a considerate human being, I would only study overseas in my final semester. That would be a long time to go but better than nonetheless, right? 

In case anyone wonders why I actually waste my time copy-paste stamps and all sorts of crap onto the picture below, I am just plain bored, alright? Forgive me if I didn't actually spend my time catching up with Statistics and Chemistry. We need a break as well, you fools.


Isn't it adorable? I thought it's quite fun but depends on individual.
\ Some tend to think it's childish, I kid you not.

And the picture below was taken today, with my blonde side. Don't you think without the whole decorative makes it boring? I thought so, too.


Yes, we do look adorable :3 


I do 100% Eurasian here. None of my appearance relates to my Chinese surname. It's okay. I was born to be limited edition. Like how any interracial friends do you have, right?

Speaking of interracial marriages, I doubt that I would marry a Chinese. Like hello? Do I want a nosy mother-in-law to boss me around? Sorry, I do not want a traditional wedding with all your tea ceremony as much as my parents did in their wedding. I want an English wedding! I am not equipped with Asian lifestyle where the wife is pretty much the backbone of the family in many unnecessary responsibilities. No, I will not convert Buddhism or Taoism/Confucius. I am happy with Christianity, thank you. I don't think I want my child to have small eyes and single eyelids. Oh my, the list can go on. No offense, I wouldn't want to marry any strict Asian culture families. You guys are cray! We live in the 21st century so I would appreciate that I don't have to be played by rules that doesn't apply in this century anymore. I think I whine, a lot. Was talking the other day with the le boyfie about future, he's so determine to marry me. I don't know if it's unusual but he's patiently waiting for me to graduate to start our whole new step in relationship. I'm happy and eager to have him in my life but I'm so scared that someone will tear us apart, you know?


Be positive, Michelle. You are what you are, ignore the siren calling. They have nothing on us.



I really love this ''Make Your Self' necklacewhich basically you can make names using the 36 alphabets provided. Oh yeah it's from Diva, priced at RM39. I get lots of compliments with this. If they knew a little accessory that doesn't cost a bomb like Tiffany and Co's.

 I basically have never share my personal sense of fashion, am I right? This season, I am pretty much the polka dot girl, lace and simplicity. However, last Fall's Stella Mccartney sheer jumpsuit blown me away.
Look at it. JUST LOOK AT IT! 
wishlist, wishlist, wishlist!

 I actually gotten myself a similar pattern top minus the whole sexy bandeau figure dress displayed below.  
If anyone asked whether I have gone to the whole sexy side, I would say not. I don't like sleeveless tops till today. It all happened when I was in middle school, my father would always say I have a broad shoulder and fat hands. I am quite self-concerned so I guess the whole embarrassment shattered my confience in any sleeveless dresses. Despite all that, I still wear them, occassionally. My lifesaver would be a good cardigan, who had been loyal always, makes a useful of good use should be splurged! Unfortunately, I never buy the cardigan of my choice due to exaggerating price tags that gave me a heart attack. Thank goodness I have lovely aunts to hand me over their clothes. Don't be surprise I actually accept hand-me-downs, in a way of recycling cool clothes that had been famous in the 90's and all. Now, where were we?


Tell me this makes you would want to own one now. Please anyone, buy me this dress and I may love you forever. I barely bothered to check the price but you know when its an A-list fashion designer, the price would be pretty hefty for a commoner. Oh you never see a commoner wears an iPhone? Then again, we no longer have slaves, do we? Hypothetically, some things that worked in the 19th century doesn't automatically presume that it will be the same in present. Think about it, unwanted marriage, forced upon killing female babies, slaves and so forth. It certainy was a cruel world back then. Yet, it may be the same for now. Who knows? It's just an hypothesis, anyways.


Look at this sexy dress. I think it suits curvy girls better because if you have the assets, why not flaunt it ? I have not oppressed the un-curvy girls, mind you. It's just one thought sharing. I really want this dress so badly. Christmas wishlist, maybe? Hopefully. But then again, HOW AM I WEARING THEM IN MALAYSIA? I hate the whole narrow-minded people. 


Look at Gwen Stefani. I never really liked her fashion sense in the past but I was quite stunned over her recent dressing. Like my gosh, a hot mama of two with this sexy sheer jumpsuit? Utter respect! Times 10. I thought it does look good on her. Oh my, why am I living in Malaysia? This is unacceptable. I wish there would be progressive changes in the future. Wishful thinking, no?


Till then, I bid you goodbye. 



p.s. You drive me crazy. I just want more.


You Might Also Like

0 comments