photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Awkward Moment

By Wednesday, October 17, 2012


Him and I were staring at this picture above.

Me :Is it nice? I really like it, looks very ...
Him :You think your mom would let you wear that? I have no problem.
Me :Liar! Remember that time you complain about my lace shorts? Saying it's so exposed?
Him :Of course! your panties color was obvious (IT WAS BABY BLUE) and every guy was staring at your ass..

See how annoying and caring he is?
Debating whether to buy the blouse above is definitely out of the question when it comes to him. My parents couldn't care less as long I know how to pair them well. He, on the other hand, is so concerned about guys and saying I give a bad impression to others. How annoying can my own boyfriend be? Yeah, I know -.-


And, I just decided to buy this pretty dress. Isn't it so classy? Affordable as well. Happy girl is happy.

It's a Thursday <3 woohoo


You Might Also Like

0 comments