photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Wish List

By Tuesday, March 25, 2014 , , , , ,

Wish List



Hey everyone! I have been really active on Blogger lately and I hope it's a good thing since I have so much spare time to write/rant/review till May. Also, I will be having a Sephora and The Body Shop haul to review but I will leave that for the first week of April so keep that in mind if you would like to know more (read my blog often haha!).

Living an hour away from the capital, I have a slight disadvantage because I can never attend any Sephora event or do my shopping until someone is willing to go Sephora for me or I will have to go to Singapore. Thus, I would say it's a good thing because I wouldn't be able to just spend spend spend. Before purchasing any item that Youtube gurus/bloggers rave about it, I will do tons and tons of research. You wouldn't want a product sitting at your dressing table to collect dust, right? Even though it may suit with the YouTube gurus that doesn't mean it worked out for me. It's a waste of money and I'd hate to waste my money on something I wouldn't like. Planning and making a list does save time and allow us to budget on things we would most likely to buy and knowing what we need instead of want, a smart consumer thing. 

Here are the Top 9 items that I would like to purchase.

#1 Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (46sgd)
First of all I have been wanting these for a while but each time I visit Sephora, I would tend to neglect this as its' price is very stiff and I just have to add a few more dollars to get NARS blush. Although they have wonderful selection of colors but there's still a doubt whether I will like it or not. I have tried and swatched and I still don't see the worth. Hence this is in my wish list which I am hoping to receive it as a birthday present. I would still prefer NARS blush over this but beggars can't be choosers.

#2 Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm (RM30.88)
Zoella reviewed this on her recent haul and to be frank, I have never heard a balm that is matte, moisturizing and very pigmented + affordable all at once! They have quite a number of colors but I want the Standout and Mischievous. So far, I have swatched it on my arm and even after rubbing so hard, it doesn't fade entirely. Quite moisturizing for a matte product. I know for a fact this will come in handy when I go to class for a quite touch up.

#3 M.A.C Prolong Paint Pot Cream Shadow (36sgd)
I saw it from itsJessicaChoy blog how she actually enjoy this cream base eyeshadow as she has oily eyelids. I personally don't have that issue but I hate how powder ones tend not to last unless I apply an eye primer. Just so you know, I have only tried one eye primer from Benefit Cosmetics' Stay Don't Stray in deluxe size and to me it's the best thing ever existed. I have been using it 4 out of 7 days for 6 months and that tiny bottle tend to last even till now. This cream based eye shadow looks promising and I swatched - I tried Groundwork. It's matte brown but slightly creamy so it's very easy to blend. I want it but the Sales Assistants from M.A.C store at Takashimaya were meh so I left. Price wise, it is quite stiff for just an eye shadow. It's quite huge amount than what I have expected but I will need sales in order to purchase it heh.

#4 NARS Matte Multiple in Exumas (60sgd)
As soon as I saw it on Nars' instagram - I wanted it! Although it's content is way lesser than the original Multiple, it's matte! What I like about the Multiple is that you get a good use on the cheeks. lips and eyes. This color I picked is Exumas in a deep coral/orange. There have quite a good selection but I might consider Cappadoce as a bronzer. I am very grateful that they have a store in Kuala Lumpur so I can't wait to visit the store when college starts. 

#5 NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer (54sgd)
I am not going to lie, I am still looking for the 'perfect' concealer to conceal my horrible eye bags. The M.A.C Studio Finish does it well but it only brightens up instead of hiding them. I really hate it when people call me panda eyes, etc. It's not even funny. Reading so much reviews on this from various bloggers give me a slight hope - I want this but again, WHY IS IT SO EXPENSIVE? My M.A.C is only 31sgd and this is like 22 dollars extra! I probably will give a try first before even bother buying. Let's pray they work like magic as most said otherwise. 

#6 Real Techniques Stippling Brush (RM78)
I have own quite a number of brushes and I am so comfortable with using my fingers to apply foundation but a few claimed how a brush can create this flawless look and how it looks so natural and even so I look up for brushers online, this is the closest I can get close to Sigma brushes (way overpriced!) and I am still unconvinced until I give a try on it first. The price is pretty pricey but I am assuming all brushes are overpriced but does the job well kind of way? I sincerely hope so. Thank goodness we have Shins (a beauty store) so yeah, I can't wait to head to the mall for some shopping-fest.

#7 Benefit Cosmetics Hello Flawless Powder (price unavailable)
If I could introduce anyone who wants a full coverage powder, it's this. I own the deluxe size and I have been using so much that it hits the pan. You know that feeling when you live in a humid continent, half of your makeup tend melt and creates this cakey/uneven skintone and all sorts? This doesn't. At least to me. Even though my makeup wears out, this will try to make my skin radiant and even after wiping the excessive makeup + sweat, it will stay put and create this radiant glow. Major points! I don't think it has SPF so it's best to own a moisturizer/ foundation that does.

#8 Stila One Step Correct Serum Primer (price unavailable)
If you have gone to Sephora, you would have passed by this bad boy (at least it did to me) and goodness me, I love the packaging! It's a DNA like that has 3 colors to correct and stuff and it has this serum-like texture but most claimed it doesn't work on oily skin well. I have a combination skin so I am worried this might be a hassle for me. I did try it on my hands and gosh you will be needing only a tiny amount because it is very heavy primer. After blending it well, it has no color on my hands so I assume to adjust according to your skintone [?] but I would like to give it a try someday . I think it's 70+ sgd so the price is still a barrier for me to own it because I might not like it (or maybe love it) so it worries me to spend so much on something. I think I repeat this over and over and I hope it doesn't bore you haha. 

#9 Bleach London DIY Dip Dye kit (7 pounds) and Super Colors (5 pounds each)
If you are an avid reader of Company magazine, you will come across this on one of the issue (I think it's October) and I have never tried dip dyeing my hair before and this looks doable. I originally wanted to try L'oreal but THEY DON'T HAVE IT IN MALAYSIA! This was, too, wasn't available unless you go to England. Lucky me, my aunt gone for her honeymoon and she said she would help me to search them. I am hoping it will be available as I recently saw Boots was having 3 for a price of 2 thing.
The colors are very vivid and thankfully, it's semi-permanent so it will be gone within 2-10 washes. The colors that I would want to try is Blullini, Bruised Violet and Rose. It's really affordable if were to compare to Manic Panic and I really want something that wouldn't last long. Fingers crossed for a good outcome otherwise.

That's all for my wish list and if you have tried either of the products and love it, do leave some comment below.

Till then, x  























You Might Also Like

0 comments