photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Tickled Review

By Thursday, March 13, 2014 , , ,


I am a peach/coral hues freak when it comes to blushes that my aunt gotten me this wonderful NYX Rouge Cream Blush for me. I have never used any in cream-texture like for blushes so I am quite excited when she handed it to me. I heard about NYX's cosmetics on YouTube over and over that I finally got my hands on some of their stuff. I have only tried their Round Lipsticks and Powder Blush but I would rave on the former as I get compliments using Snow White but trust me, any skin color can pull off this lipstick!












Size : 3.5g 

I chose Tickled, some say it is a dupe of Orgasm. I have swatched Orgasm but I wasn't impressed. 
It's texture is very smooth and creamy, not too heavy and it looks so natural when swatched. What I enjoy about this blush is that it's so easy to blend but I am not a shimmer fan but I kinda got over it.
Price wise, it is very affordable (135,000 rupiah= RM39) but I think in Indonesia it is slightly more expensive than online stores and Sephora Malaysia.
3.5g is fairly a lot for this sugar, I say this will last me a long time prolly even a year!
Packaging looks very cheap and plastic, not providing a mirror do suck. 



Swatches :


    

It is very pigmented so I say it is suitable for most skin colors especially fair and tan. 
It can last up to 6 hours without fail. 
I am combination skin or sometimes oily so I say this lasts way longer than Benefit's powder blushes. 



Verdict :
Will I repurchase? Yes, probably purchase more colors soon.
It's very affordable, durable and cruelty-free.
I wish they didn't have any shimmer though.


Till then,
x




You Might Also Like

0 comments