photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Bliss

By Friday, January 11, 2013

I am really happy for him to visit me after a month hiatus. Long distance relationship do require lots of patience, tolerance, trust and commitment to one another. Thus, it is not easy for everyone.

As usual, on a Thursday morning, I had my Public Speaking class with Ms Helen, his favorite lecturer who he adores and respects her like a mother. I, on the other hand, finds her rather annoying and stern towards her syllabus. Then again, she is a good lecturer. Thank goodness it's only an hour class. But no, she has the guys to delay 10 minutes of her precious class. By then, I am already exhausted and wished I never have a morning class.

By noon, he arrived. Finally!
He even surprised me 4 macaroons with assorted flavors. Sometimes I wished he knew that his presence means so much to me already. We then proceed to hang, have our usual Golden Garlic Chicken pizza with a big bottle of his favorite orange juice. He said, "you paid for lunch today?" I answered, "why? I am not stingy as you may think I am, yes?". He then quietly have those pieces of pizza. By the time I drank my bowl of mushroom soup with a slice of garlic bread and a pizza, I'm full and satisfied. Unusual factor for a girl to be full on her first slice, I guess it's my first, too.... We then lie on the bed, mostly cuddling and talking about our problems and stories. He unintentionally slept off after a long day and whispered, "you are my everything" and fell asleep.
I know every girl's wish is to hear those sappy words, I do too. I smiled and proceed to clean the mess and observed him sleeping soundly.
Not long, it's time for you to go home.
I guess our time of meeting up can be limited but I can assure you that you're all I could think of whenever, wherever.

Happy 10 months babe. I know you dontz count month-anniversaries but whatever. 2 more months till our yearly anniversary.
I love you :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments