photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Girly Girl Thing

By Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Photo with courtesy of Topshop

I have always wanted to look like Blair Waldorf growing up ; Prim and proper blouse, satin dress and more importantly, looking good and femininely appropriate in any way. Which totally draws me out from wearing anything too revealing or bold. Bold prints is fine but being superb bold with chili red, tight fitting above knee-length dress is never my thing. Hence, I am more of a conservative dresser. I guess everyone has their own taste in fashion and who am I to disagree? Style that I like may not be what others and vice versa.
Moving on,
I found the blouse I (sorta) fell in love at first sight. It's just so pretty and 70% off ! Come on, isn't it a bargain !!! In results, I paid for RM49 only. Worth my bucks, for once.
Ever since I have a boyfriend who would lecture me about cash and spending, he totally changed my life. I would only buy clothes if its really affordable and splurge if necessary. In this scenario, I just have to have it. 
It kinda took me a while to convince myself that it's really pretty and worth it. 
I am in love. 


I pair it with a black fitting top (is that what you called it?) and a black, fitting skirt. I think it'll be suitable for a pants, too. Use your imagination, lovelies!


Close up for the details.

I am pretty surprise I fit well with an S but I had a hard time taking them off as they are so fragile and it'd easily tear up so opted for M. 
It is a sale item so I can't guarantee whether it's still available.


Meanwhile, I am salivating over macaroons. I wanna thank my boyfriend for getting me these pretty macaroons to cheer my mood up :) Thanks baby.
Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone !


You Might Also Like

0 comments