photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

2013 With A Bang

By Friday, January 04, 2013

Everyone is posting about their 2012 summaries and all, I feel like I should just make myself useful on recalling my memorable year as well. But I'm quite a forgetful person which I might leave out some info. So here goes ...

January wasn't exactly an eventful month but Kiky (my Indonesian friend) left college to pursue new interests/field in her country. Her ex boyfriend was devastated to the core. Truth is, we all were. She was cray and fun but I guess things happened for a reason. We had a farewell dinner, hangout and bid adieu to her. Another thing is I met a new friend from UAE. She is cool as ever.

February was alright, Chinese New Year celebration was boring and my current boyfriend who was my friend at that time, asked me out. I was slightly nervous whether to accept or not as its been a while I'm in a relationship and wondered whether he'd even stand my weird habits and so forth (I'll continue this in March). Another thing was I had a musical concert with my course mates and met some Korean kids who I even accompanied them to Kuala Lumpur. They were all very cute and friendly although there was a language barrier. It was indeed a good meeting new people.

Early of March, Kiky surprised us all and came for a visit for about 1-2 weeks. She even accompanied me for a hangout session slash awkward date with the guy I once rejected. You have no idea how awkward for us especially his own good friend didn't know he's been keeping in touch with me. Five of us hanging in a cafe and played truth game. I feel like a virgin to this whole game and telling the truth including my bra size. Never knew people are curious over my boobs size. Weird, I know. They even asked about dick sizes, sexuality questions and l think I am going to let you do the thinking now. I think I took a slow step with my current bf. . We only kissed after the second date, hangout and learn more on each other. I only liked him at that time, just so you know.

April was so-so. I had my Finals, 4 weeks long of holidays and I hung out with my boyfriend every single week. Our relationship gotten stronger so I guess I am in love, after all. Since I had a superb long holidays, I visited Singapore. Did my usual shopping and I guess that's all. How lame, I know *chuckles*

May was also boring. But I managed to visit my aunt in Indonesia and flying home all alone again. You see, I have a wonderful time in Indonesia eating, shopping, learning Indonesian slang and away from family. It's probably the best time to test my relationship with him. He, on the other hand, calls me every single day. I feel so loved. Sometimes I wonder if other guys would do such things. Either way, I'm very blessed to have him for sure. Came home after two weeks of fun and summer term began. With that, I witnessed my first Troy convocation. My boyfriend was too stubborn to even attend his' so I guess meeting his sister for the second time officially was pleasant. As I recalled over the event, the speech was boring. So adult-like. Most of you would not expect this but I was one of the usher. Some of them were irresponsible and didn't even bother to help out when we're shorthand. The very next day, I had a dinner buffet with family and some friends in Equatorial. The band in the buffet sung some songs like Anak, Happy birthday and so forth. It was quite a joy, if you ask me.

June oh June, I have nothing to state except I almost missed way too many business law class as I was almost being barred from taking my finals. I was smart enough to avoid that, of course.

July was another month of holidays, 6 weeks to be exact. I think it was a nice month to cherish. I went up KL with my brother and his gf and stayed with my boyfriend for days. We had a great time having the whole house to ourselves. Regardless we turn on the tv in wee hours, no one will give a damn. I miss chasing trains and letting him eat Pizza Hut two days straight and him spooning me to sleep. Hmm I guess I can't recall anymore memorable events for July.

August was a horrible month to recall but let's just say I'm keeping these thoughts to myself only. Class started and I clearly wasn't even focus as it was boring and I have class daily. Talk about 6 subjects for 3 months. I think my September, October and November is all so-so and nothing out of ordinary.

December was alright. Family problems and all. I swear I'm very happy that December is the last time I'll see that Mongolian slut. She's my boyfriend's ex fucker and I really don't like and probably loathe her more than anyone else in the world. So yeah I guess that's about it for my 2012 summary. It may be a bore to some but hey! 2013 is going to be better


You Might Also Like

0 comments