photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Why I started blogging

By Wednesday, January 02, 2013

To be honest, I quit making journals ever since my mom read those hasty, sad posts I wrote when they couldn't accept me dating a black guy. Hello? I'm Eurasian and forgive me that I have a different taste. Ergo, I have the privileges to date whomever I desire especially I am not being tortured, abused, forced upon by action in any of that matter. He's just a guy and I'm just a girl. Can we please not make this any worse? Journals was out of my league to jot my thoughts and emotions,  I need a new pace to get my head straight. I know some recommended doing sports, singing, watching comedies, smoking, drinking or sharing your thoughts with others. I do agree on the first few activities but I am not a smoker , I drink occasionally and the necessity of sharing my thoughts with anyone is never unless you're a shrink doctor.  And I cannot afford that.  Moving on the reason I started started blogging, I think its pretty much the safest way to let my thoughts out raw and truthful. Even if it means letting people reading them because there are some who could relate and understand. Even though not everyone will be pleased over my statements and so forth, I am not asking for sympathy, bashing rude comments and etc.
Agree or disagree is none of my business. Honestly.





You Might Also Like

0 comments