photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

The Day I Decided To ...

By Friday, December 14, 2012


For the past few months,

I have been using hair clips every single day regardless going to sleep or something. I get annoyed easily despite having to do anything relates to reading, I just need my hairband or hair clips. Despite the use I could get, I broke my hairbands and relied fully on hair clips. How poetic to even state the fact I have been suffering from hair oiliness. Not just that, I even misplace countless of those precious clips prior due one obliviousness. Forgive me if you think I'm clumsy. I wasn't exactly a perfect prim person.
AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS, I HAVE HAD IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




And gave myself bangs...

I AM LOVING IT!



Pros
- Looks younger
- More proper
- Makes me more kawaii?

I even tried doing side bangs, like I always do. Turns out, I look okay, too *smiles*
The most dramatic moment is when I actually put on a red lipstick.
Oh my god I look like a villain, no?
My sister thinks I look like a Barbie doll.



Do I really look like a bimbo? Maybe yes, maybe no. Oh well, say what you need to say and let's see if I care :)

The other comment I have gotten (which was quite amusing) ...






I know I am a lousy blogger despite so few words and so many vain-y dainty pictures. Forgive me. 
Have a great saturdayyyy

You Might Also Like

0 comments