photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Bobbi Brown Blush in Clementine (46) Review

By Sunday, February 15, 2015 , , ,

       


I am such a peach blush hoarder that I couldn't resist picking this up from Bobbi Brown. 
I initially wanted a cream blusher but this color caught my attention.
Of course,  I had to pick a peach blusher and I really think my yellow-skintone is meant for peach blushers. Its' name is Clementine (Number 46) and it is described as a mid-tone pink orange.











  
Under normal light










     
If you observed, they are this tiny white dots all around it (?) 
If you have any idea, do let me know. 
  


Under flash :








What I love about this blusher is that you only need such a small amount on your cheeks because it is THAT pigmented! I tried swatching on the back of my hands and rubbing it off forcefully, 75% of it stays put! Amazing! It would do well for humid weather for sure.
I did not use any primer for the testing and it lasted for 6 hours to say the least.


Swatches ; 



Isn't it so pretty?
Major love!


On Face ; 
 
  


Item: It comes in 3.7g only. But a little goes a long way and I have no qualms about it.

Price Wise : It is not a budget-friendly blusher but the pigmentation pays off! I only need so little to apply on both cheeks. It's safe to say you will be pleased with the quality given. 




Verdict : 

I would recommend this blusher for anyone who is looking for quality products and wouldn't mind splurging over it. I really couldn't stop raving over this blush because it really is a wonderful blusher that gives you the natural flush. They should win for the best blusher award or something!



I hope my review helps!
xM







If you have no questions, feel free to leave comments below.

Price: RM98
Where to purchase: Bobbi Brown outlets


You Might Also Like

0 comments