photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Avon Super Extend Infinitize Mascara Review

By Sunday, August 09, 2015


*I apologize for low quality photos


What do I want in a mascara?
Affordable, Lengthens,holds Curl all day (hopefully all night, too) and Separates my lashes well. 

Often, I resort to luxury, slight higher end brands or my trusty Avon mascaras. 
Then of course, they came out with a new range that comes only in Black. Being a business student, the advertisement of it seemed gimmick and unrealistic. 
Increase your lashes length by 122%? What kind of logic is that?
But I am always trying new mascaras so I thought, why not?

 


The mascara bristle is so unique!
The tip part is similar to Benefit They're Real which is plus points for giving the volumnizing effect.
As for the rest, the brush goes from thin to thick which is convenient for you to brush all of your inner corners perfectly.

In order to see if this mascara is made for Malaysian weather, I bravely applied 2 coats of it when I attended Liverpool match in Malaysia recently.
I know what you are thinking, who the hell wears makeup to a football match?
While we were taking LRT, the train was jam-packed due to rush hour. Imagine us being suffocated with the amount of people in the trains, stadium and mind you, there's no fan whatsoever. I was sweating like mad but my mascara, however, stayed put.

Beginning of the match



You could probably see my face powder is wearing off, I look so sweaty but my mascara?
 Still in tact. Super impressive!

Results :
  10/10 for waterproof and smudge-proof
10/10 for long lasting
9/10 for its color (wishing it is as jet black as Eyeko's Black Magic mascara)
11/10 for its price (RM19.90)





Hopefully this helps!







Price : RM19.90
Size : 10g
Available at all Avon Boutique stores near you. Click here

You Might Also Like

0 comments