photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Colourpop Lippie Stix in Fighter and Cookie Review

By Tuesday, August 18, 2015 , , ,


Colorpop Cosmetics is making its waves all over YouTube. Being a beauty enthusiast, I knew I got to have it, regardless. Due to limited selections sold as ready stock in online shops, I nabbed Fighter and Cookie in a heartbeat. Do look out for online shops that do provide various prices. 

Colourpop Lippie Stix comes in various finishes such as matte, satin/pearlized, glossy, hyper glossy and cream. Coincidentally, both of my lippie stix are matte finishes. 

Packaging wise, I  like it has a little holographic on some of the wordings on the box. 
The tube is versatile enough to bring anywhere like a pen and I was told that it's a much convenient to apply on the lips compare to bullet lipsticks like M.A.C if you are not a big fan of using lip brushes.


Fighter ; described as a perfect true vibrant red in a matte finish. It might make you that much stronger and maybe a little bit harder.  Debuted at the Met Gala, May 4th 2015
Being a die hard red lipstick freak, I just had to get it. Its shade of red is very similar to M.A.C Ruby Woo. Except, it is way smoother to apply. Thus, being a matte finish is like an icing on top of the cake, I purchased it instantly. It's creamy and very easy to glide on.The swatches stayed true it's tube so I am very impressed.

Cookie ; described as true nude beige in a matte finish – forever on the lips never on the hips!
I don't know about you but I am always purchasing nude lipsticks, as well. Clearly, this shade is clearly warm nude. This is suitable for almost all skin tone. I like how versatile it is to use on a daily basis since the tube itself is so convenient to bring along.

Both of these lipsticks are unforgiving on chapped lips so I suggest an exfoliate or apply lip balm prior.

Swatches :

Under normal light ;


Under flash ; 








Overall, 
I am quite impressed with its price and quality. However, the stix is very fragile as I accidentally dropped one of the shades, there's a lil defect. Was pretty sad about it but as long as I could apply on my lips, it doesn't really matter much.
 I can smell a faint scent of vanilla. I hope they made fruity scents instead. 

Price wise, it is 5usd but I purchased it from online shops locally, it should cost around RM29-35 or more. I purchased it from @februaryndecember on instagram/carousell

Will I repurchase? Definitely. I am eyeing on a couple of shades already. 



Till then,
x M





*I apologize for the photo quality

You Might Also Like

0 comments