photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Top 5 Favorite Products

By Monday, February 02, 2015 , , , , , , , , ,



Ever since I made my Top 10 Lipsticks, I decided to blog about my Top 5 Face and Eyes Products. I wish I could blog all of my favorite Face and Eye products but it will be endless and who knows I might blog more about it in the future? Bear in mind that there are not arranged in numerically. 





 Innisfree Ultrafine Browcara in No.1 Dark Brown, 4g
Price : RM28.00


Good News to fellow Malaysians! Innisfree finally opened their first store in Malaysia at Sunway Pyramid. It feels so green-y entering this particular Korean beauty store. 
I was desperately looking for a brow gel mascara ever since my Gimme Brow worn out and this is my best substitute for an affordable price, too. It has twice the amount of the former and 5 times more affordable? I wouldn't hesitate for the world. It comes in 3 colors and I picked the darkest brown. 

As for the brush, 


It is thin and small compare to most regular brow gels but Gimme Brow is still the smallest and shortest due to its cute size. I like how it does well for combing and coloring my brows but sometimes it can get too liquid-y where I wish it was more of a dry-substance?
Overall, I have no complains and often, I wipe off the excessive into to the tube. 

Swatch :







Nars Light Reflecting Translucent Powder in Pressed Version, 7g.
Price : RM130


It comes in a pouch and a superb thin sponge which I did not enjoy at all.


It is a setting powder and it comes in either loose or pressed version.
I initially wanted the loose version because I have heard so much good reviews rather than the pressed ones but I decided to get the latter for touch up purposes.
What I love about this product is that it won't give you a cakey feeling and it blurs your pores!
Thus, I find this gives matte and radiant finish. 


It is pointless to swatch this product as you will hardly see anything x




M.A.C  Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Camel Coat, 5g.
 Price : RM77.00


It is a rediscovery product from my storage and I wonder why didn't I start using it earlier. This particular shade is a matte-finish eye shadow but I often use it as a primer because it is so long wearing! It is a very creamy texture and it dries up into a matte finish. Amazing!
Although the shade looks so scary on the pan but I often pile up with eye shadow on a daily basis. It comes in 5g but I don't think I will hit the pan anytime soon. 

Swatch :





Nars Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer in Medium 2 Ginger, 3g
RM100.00


What I love about this product is that it is a doe-foot applicator and it works so well on my dark circles. After using it almost daily, I find my eye bags much more moisturizing and it gives a nice finish. More importantly, it doesn't set on my lines so I wouldn't really mind splurging on this just for under my eyes. I have been using for 4 months and I have yet to run out of this product.

Swatch :




Benefit Cosmetics' Watts Up Highlighter, 2.5g
*This is deluxe size but the actual product costs around RM150*


I'm sorry guys the beautiful design on the packaging was slowly fading and I apologize profusely. 

It is a wonderful highlighter that doesn't give you the ''in-your-face'' glow but a ''see-me-there'' natural highlight that you wouldn't want to take any attention away from your eye makeup or maybe your gorgeous lipstick shade? Possibly. I was glad that I was given this as a sample/deluxe sized product for me to use it. I use this probably more often than any of my usual highlighters because I like it is creamy and blendable and more importantly, a natural finish. It's amazing how much product there is inside and idk when will I even finish using this.


Swatch :





I hope you enjoy my review and I will see you soon,

x M

You Might Also Like

0 comments