photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

What Happened To Normal Life?

By Sunday, December 16, 2012

Yes, you read the title. It's just so obvious, doesn't it?
Sometimes in life, we take things for granted, be selfish, be selfless and being just us in an imperfect way. We are all the same, we make mistakes, we are no different but the best way is know our mistake and correct it. I hope I made my points clear and inspire others...

Scenario #1
It happens in our daily lives, just as we are hanging with a couple of attached friends, they are doing stuff like text, tweeting, online and God knows what else. I know there are times you have emergency calls or texts to reply but what is the point of hangout when you are gonna to be glued to your precious gadgets?
I witnessed friends who actually spends their time constantly on their cellphones. What is this? Where is the value of reality? Are we going to spend the rest of our lives neglecting the true meaning of life and let robots take over our valuable lives? I totally get the fact gadgets are way more interesting than me in your thoughts but have you ever wonder when you are in need of help, who is the one who going to help you in some matter? No, your gadgets can't do that. Unless in 2050 they invent gadgets who can console you or even have the same sentiments value as human beings, which it doesn't exist now so please value your friendship regardless it's your friends or family. They are the ones you can rely on, not just gadgets. Think about it, reign your common sense and have a good life!

Scenario #2
Clingy boyfriends/girlfriends annoy the heck out of me. Especially insecure ones, on my bleeping hell! Do you honestly need to communicate 16 hours (minus 8 hours of sleep, duh) throughout your entire life? I am in a relationship and I have to admit, I do know how to value my boyfriend, family and friends' time. He may be older and probably wiser than most of the guys at my age, we are in fact in a long distance relationship ; We don't see each other everyday, we don't talk for more than 5 hours a day as he as work and I have class, we have our own responsibilities and chores, we do argue but one thing for sure is we are never insecure. With that, we do treasure our relationship more. So my point is, if I can survive a day without talking to my boyfriend for the rest of the day, why can't you WHEN you are hanging with me? Some partners are very inconsiderate, as well. You knew your partner is driving and driving means no text/drink/call and drive yet you simply just have to reply his/her text immediately without giving a thought he/she might have to juggle or even multitask just to reply your text. Honestly, do you have the time of your life to communicate, does 15 minutes that long for you not to talk or even hear from him? Please do not text and drive, I repeat PLEASE DO NOT TEXT AND DRIVE! Please don't harm passengers' lives, please acknowledge your common sense and be sensible.



I wanted to continue this but I guess time is just so limited

You Might Also Like

0 comments