photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Sweet Victory

By Thursday, December 06, 2012


I am officially done with my finals, yeah!

Goodbye books for 3 weeks and hello freedom, or so I think.

My parents kinda made me work for during prior holidays period. I know, it sounds bloody urghhhh* but I realize that I need cash, too, you know? Congrats to those who graduated, minus the slut! Ha ha :)
I wish I have graduated, you know? But then again, I was told I should salvage my student days. Maybe this advice wouldn't mean so much to me now, it might when I actually start working.
Gosh I wish I am living on my own now. Is that too much to ask?
Congrats to Duchess Kate Middleton. A heir for your heirloom for England, which has no whatsoever relation to me ha ha!

I am hungry, so longggggggggggg

You Might Also Like

0 comments