photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Review

By Sunday, October 26, 2014 , , ,


I have been meaning about to blog about this cult product for sometime but I feel like I should use it long enough before I even make a legit review. If you know me, I suffer from horrible eyebags and in case you are going to advice me to sleep early, eat well and all sorts of nonsense - let me cut you right here, it can be the cause of hereditary.

This purchase was also a random one as we only have 1 Nars store in Malaysia at Pavilion and I rarely go there so it was sort of like telling my boyfriend how much I needed a concealer and the next thing you know I am sitting on a stool while letting Nars' MUA touch up my face.

Nars have always been recommended by many YouTube makeup gurus when it comes to concealers but I don't know if I would feel the need to pay RM100 for 3g but I bit the bullet.

It was described as a moisturising, fills the fine lines and imperfections without creasing. 
I thought, why not? 

There are ten shades and I am very yellow undertone so I feel the MUA did a good job on getting me the right color without going too light or wrong undertones.
(my shade is Ginger ; Medium 2)


I use this concealer on my eye bags only while the rest of acne scars or imperfections, I resort it to M.A.C Studio Finish (amazing product but overly thick for eyebags)
It feels not sticky nor watery. I was a little unconvinced this could do wonders but it does!

 Before ;


{ I look like a zombie without anything }

After ; 


{ after }


Verdict :
It won't magically remove my eyebags but the least it could do was make it brighter and it did! Usually it doesn't set into my fine lines but with my lack of sleep and eye cream?
Overall, I enjoy this product as it doesn't caked up my eyes and the doe foot applicator makes it so convenient! I wouldn't say it's long lasting but it wears off within 5-7 hours. To be extra safe, seal it with a loose powder. It doesn't crease on my eyes but it is quite moisturising that you will feel it makes your eye bags quite dewy (am I explaining this right?)  If the price could be a little more reasonable, I am sure many would purchase this but if you do find an alternative, do let me know! 

The aftermath,


Product used :
 Nars Radiant Creamy concealer
 M.A.C Mineralized Skinfinish powder in Lightscapade,
M.A.C Studio Finish concealer (for acne scars and imperfections)
Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow
Avon Cosmetics SuperMagnify mascara
Eyeko Black Magic mascara
Lips : mixed of various colors

 Hope my post helps.

x, M

You Might Also Like

0 comments