photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Jewellery Haul from Lovisa and Forever 21

By Tuesday, September 30, 2014 , , , ,

Hey everyone! I had a mini, jewellery haul and I thought I would share them with you.
I am quite a minimalist when it comes to earrings and still, I would stuff like huge hoop earrings.
It's not much but I love how small and dainty and the same time, I am going to be a little experiment with jewellery. Hopefully I will be active with OOTD, OOTD stuff like that.






The Lovisa earrings are similar design with just a different colour.
I like how simplicity it is and how you could just wear them almost everyday and still look fabulous. My friend thought the second one suits me better than a teal one. 
Overall, they are quite a statement when you believe less is more. 


These huge hoop earrings are something I have been eyeing on for the longest time so when it was on sale, I couldn't help it hence. Overall, it will be wearable when I feel so lazy to dress up and I will pair on this with a plain shirt , it will do the job quite well. 


I can't wait for weekends so I could just pause my brain for a day and not worry about tutorials or due dates or quizzes for once. Have a wonderful day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments