photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner Review

By Friday, September 12, 2014 , , , ,



Want to achieve Alexa Chung's cat liner?


*Puts up hand*

I mean, who wouldn't want Alexa's signature eyeliner, right? 
Growing up, I have always looked at her as a fashion/stylista* icon that dresses modest, slightly to the 60's era and more importantly, comfort. 

Recently, Alexa collaborated with Eyeko to produce wonderful mascaras, liquid liners and eyeshadows to name a few. I love doing cat liners as they are so effortless and chic. But as always, it takes months for it to even launch them in Asia (my case: Malaysia). But I am so grateful that Sephora Malaysia has finally brought this bad girl last month and even though I have way too many eyeliners and mascaras, I couldn't help it AND got my hands on Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner and Black Magic Mascara.
Why didn't I get the Eye Do mascara, stay tune for the next's post.


Behold ... the Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner


Description:
A waterproof, carbon black liquid eyeliner with Widelash enhancer. 
This precision-tip eyeliner creates the perfect line to subtly accentuate the eye or create a dramatic cat eye. The stay-put formula glides on over eye shadow and won’t budge even on the waterline. This formula also features WIDELASH to help eyelashes appear longer, fuller, and stronger with up to three times more volume in just 15 days regular use. Priced at RM59.


What I have noticed is that its' tip isn't too hard so that it'll be easy to apply liners. It takes the first try or two to get it right unlike my experience with Benefit's They Real push liner. It also dries pretty quickly and to my surprise, it comes off pretty easily when you use cleanser especially if you're like me who skips makeup remover. 
It lasts the whole day and night! Thinking my sweat would ruined my flicked area, nope. 
You can achieve the thinnest liner with it and I'm not joking - it's that amazing.

Pro's : easy to draw, long lasting, affordable, beautiful packaging.
Cons : it may be superb black but it's really not as black as gel/pencil liners.

If you have tried the product and like (or dislike) it, do comment!



You Might Also Like

0 comments