photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Review

By Thursday, November 06, 2014



I have been meaning to blog about this makeup remover since July but couldn't really bring myself to do but here I am! I picked this up while purchasing my Eyeko mascara and eyeliner. I am pretty sure it will be a whole easier to remove my makeup than scrubbing your face to get every bits of mascara off, right?
It was described as paraben-free and fragrance-free and is able to remove all waterproof makeup!

It comes in 2 sizes and of course, I picked the tiny one because I forgot to pack my makeup remover for college. But but but it's not that cheap considering I paid RM24 for this tiny item.
But did it do wonders?
And bonus points for being in blue color because it is my favorite color ever!

It is somewhat like two layers of blue colored liquids and you will have to shake it before using it. 


The substance and is kind of watery and has a slight oil texture which is probably good for those stubborn waterproof eyeliners and mascaras.

Let's put to the test ...



[ applied Urban Decay's eyeshadows, Eyeko Eye Do eyeliner and Black Magic mascara ] 

Apply the cotton onto the places you want to remove for mere 3-5 seconds and it all goes away with just 1-2 wipes. 




You will feel a little oil-watery feeling but it didn't sting my face at all! Especially eye areas are so delicate and completely fuss-free!

Overall, 
For it's quite affordable price for many (but little amount), you can substitute your expensive makeup removers for this if you are on a budget. 
I am so glad it removes my waterproof eye makeup easily without stinging my eyes like others would. 

Will I repurchase? Yes if I could finish my The Body Shop Camomile cleansing oil.


That's all for my review and I hope the weekend approaching will do good for my student life lol.

































You Might Also Like

0 comments