photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Vincci Haul

By Saturday, August 17, 2013 , , ,


Vincci : (L) RM44.00 after discount, (R) RM49.00 after discount

Would it count as haul when I bought only two pair of shoes? I think yes because it's plural.

To define my style, I like simplicity with a little hint of design. I just can't bear my shoes/bags way too detailed. Ever. If you ever see my shoe collection, it's always neutral, basics, more neutral and I guess that's it. Although fashion can change in a few years so I wouldn't bet on staying neutral forever.
This is going to be my first Polyvore collage, I named it Daily Wear.
I practically own the blouse and shorts that looked rather similar, made my own floral crown and I've just bought a pair of shoes looked kinda - scratch that, all of the examples here looked similar to my clothes and something I would wear.I am still getting a hang of this webpage AND I will probably do a monthly polyvore thing just to express my so-called awesome fashion taste.


Casual Day




Cashmere jumper
purecollection.com


Cat flat shoes
nastygal.com

Floral headband
$59 - rocknrose.co.uk

CELINE nano Blue
vestiairecollective.com



I think almost 2 years ago, I could/would have studied Fashion Designing if I wasn't the eldest child haha! You know how parents actually give a crap towards the eldest child and youngest child. Unfortunately, I fall into that category so I had no choice but to oblige their rules and regulations. Then again, I have already taste the hardship of fashion designing, sewing thousands of tiny beads into a party frock, working on muslin paper before sewing onto a dress, draping a dress is a f***ed up one. I kept doing it wrong over and over and eventually felt like kicking the mannequin halfway. Througout those hardship, I had a love and hate relationship with fashion designing. It wasn't easy to be one but she was fortunate to have half a dozen of seamstresses to sew and patch the cloth all. I should blog about it someday but I have lost all of the pictures throughout my trip. I still have my materials with me lololol! Maybe I can explain the steps by steps? In case you're wondering, I did an internship merely few weeks with my uncle-in-law's cousin who is an awesome fashion designer in Indonesia. Yes, I did it in Indonesia and stayed for approximately 27 days there.
My brother is lucky, he's enrolling in Culinary Arts. That's right, c-u-l-i-n-a-r-y a-r-t-s. How fair. Good luck to him as he's starting his class tomorrow. 






Till then, have a great weekend although I have class tomorrow :( :'( :Q 

You Might Also Like

0 comments