photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Avon Haul

By Saturday, August 03, 2013


   Hey everyone, I haven't done a haul since Cotton On - I just had to do it for Avon. It's not a advert post whatsoever. I just love cosmetics and I would like to just share with you guys what kind of product or makeup items that I actually go for. I'm just going to be frank that I can't afford high-end cosmetic line such as Benefit, Urban Decay, Estee Lauder all but once a while, my lovely boyfriend whom always showers me gifts or stuff that he knows I would never buy such as splurging on Naked Palette 2, The Oz and Poweful Urban Decay Glinda Palette, Ciate nail polish to name a few. They cost a bomb! Luckily, my mom sells Avon Cosmetics. Once a while, I would just drop by and try on stuff that I like and take it home. Those things don't cost a dent in your pocket unless it's a skin care product.It's the staple price for everyone, especially students. I know most of the people would think the more expensive the product, the better the product. I can't really justify that but I can assure you my RM79.90 Estee Lauder lipstick lasts as long as my RM21.90 Avon lipstick. Both are foreign brands and the only difference is how Estee Lauder put up with advert while Avon don't. You can really get great buys for this brand ranging for skin care product to lingerie. I pretty much own almost everything from Avon and if they have a fashion line, I will be the first to have it to. Moving on,  Avon is launching new eyeshadow palettes mid of August-September. Perks of being me is that I am able to try new products that isn't out yet and give my mom's customers my review. I may not be as pro as my parents who are avid Avon's Anew skincare users, they sure know how to push their products while stay young and pass off as early thirties ; every time people would assume I'm their sister or niece. My tip in order to stay young/looking good is to love your skin ; doesn't matter what skincare range you are using, use as much as SPF lotion, cleanse your face daily and not forgetting your morning and night moisturizer creams. Till today, I have never done facial. I am scared because I hear shit ton of scary stuff and maybe someday I will go for facial when it's necessary lol. And for Pete's' sake, don't smoke and don't drink. Where was I? Oh yes, I'm pretty excited because I am a sucker for more and more and more palettes. I don't even dare to look up my drawers and makeup bags over my ample of untouched palettes which I would once in a few months or I would just use them everyday like Naked Palatte 2. Out of six colors, I chose these two palettes named Pastel Sweets and Urban Skyline. The names were rather unique and did reflect on the colors of the palette, I think. 

Price : RM27.90 each

 

 This is Urban Skyline, I think the colors are very functional and suitable for day and night. But I am person who mix-and-match with any palette I can get for my look. To ease someone who doesn't know the basics of applying all four of them, they actually have numbers showing you how to apply.


Pastel Sweets. My mom sorta recommended me to get this because it's such a fun colored palette to work on and how I am suitable for this palette due to age preference. In fact, I am going to work on this palette for my tomorrow's make up. We are young, we should just try not just to look pretty but to have fun with ourselves. It can really express your youthful self.    





The next item that I have chose which is something new to my collection is getting a red lipstick. It's in the Total Kissable collection named Red Embrace. I am more of a mellow, au natural lip freak that I would ever buy anything too strong as pink, red or maroon.  I guess I wasn't adventurous enough till today. If you're going to use a red lipstick, keep it minimum on your eyes - wouldn't wanna grab each's attention. Another reason why I have gotten it because it has a good review on Teen Vogue. I was shy yesterday but I guess I outgrew that and decided to go bold and get this lipstick after contemplating it for weeks. For your information, they have various colors in this collection and it's available in stores already.
 Price : RM21.90

  

The last thing that I've chosed was a Glimmerstick Eyeliner. This, too, will not be out till mid of August-September. They are having a new range of shimmer eyeliner in a stick version where you don't have to sharpen up which is great because I haven't used an eyeliner that isn't in liquid, pencil or kohl before. This is new to me, too, since I chose a blue color called Starry Night. It will be a whole new experience for me as I haven't been adventurous all these while. Gosh I feel like an inexperienced makeup critic. 
Price : RM10.90


I hope I manage to entertain you my obsession with cosmetic. In fact, I am going to get the Benefit's Confession of A Concealaholic palatte soon. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and I will try my best to help. Till then, stay gorgeous


 I might do a OOTD in my instagram using the new products. Stay tuned.


You Might Also Like

0 comments