photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Ten Facts

By Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's a Sunday and I guess I won't be looking forward to class as I am still having my semester break! But it's pretty boring waiting for class to start, you know? It's my fourth week of holidays and I'm already sick of it. At the same time, I wouldn't want class to start neither. That's how lazy and unproductive I am.
Based on my previous post, I said I would post ten facts so yeah ...

1. Michelle Lim is my real name.
I know there are certain people who actually creates an English name for themselves and so forth. I guess I was lucky my parents gave me an English name. Thus, my full name is Michelle Huey Fen Lim. Yes, it's a Chinese surname. I will explain it later.

2. I'm a Eurasian-Chinese.
My mother is a Eurasian and a Chinese father, hence the big eyes and Chinese surname. I get a lot of looks for wearing shorts. I guess people actually judge without knowing the truth. You can never win them all.

3. I'm not a banana.
Okay, I'm not assuming about me not liking bananas but the fact I can speak Mandarin. Despite years of unpracticing the language which I once loathe, I couldn't read and write well.

I know I am suppose to write 10 facts but I kind of getting out of ideas to write anything. Why don't you ask me some questions instead ? Just send them over the comment box. If you have trouble sending them over, then I can't help you. Have a great week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments