photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

November Is About To End

By Friday, November 16, 2012




Girls, pouting isn't good for your appearance!!!!
I only found out after some dude told me so. 
The aftermath of constant pouting and *I forgot* will ended up a superb ugly chin. 
Scare the heck out of me. Yes, I'm so vain like a bimbo. 
Got a problem? I even dyed close to blonde to prove my bimbo-ness.
_______________________________________________________________________________

November is going to be a hectic month for me. Brace yourself, Michelle Lim Huey Fen (yes, that's my full name) !!!!! Study smart for finals and enjoy your heart out for December *inserts hope*
I really don't know whether to be scared or happy. I guess I am blending in between ?

Attended countless buffet dinner for no reasons whatsoever. I felt lazy to even camwhore my entire outfit so feel free to see my face and partial of my dress. Below, I can't remember when but it's probably the first or second week of November where I was having a bad flu and cough.



Basic smooth mineral foundation powder, pencil eyeliner, 
nude color eyeshadow, nude lipstick, slight blusher. 
Floral dress from Nicole. 

I think it looks rather au natural and my sort of trademark make up in many occasion. 
I recommend Urban Decay Naked Palette 2. I haven't gotten the chance to get my hands on the first edition unless you're willing to sponsor me? Pun intended.


Pictures below was taken last Friday ;
You know I have the most awesome boyfriend ever in existence. 
He's quite good in fashion, I'm suppose. Not to mention, I got quite a number of compliments on the dress he got for me. You guessed it, it's from H&M. That sneaky bastard got himself a pair of shirt which I thought he looks quite sharp in it, as well. Gemini guys, I give you thumbs up!
Jocelyn's birthday was two days ago but I took the initiative to hang with her prior 4 days early. Talk about birthdays in advance! 

Haven't you notice my au natural make up technique? I tried putting on lilac and maroon eyeshadow but it somehow looked rather natural or maybe I used too little? I am going to look vibrant next time. Have you noticed my hair color is fading? I like the fact it looks more appealing to my paleness. I'm not saying pale is perfection like Twilight but you get the hint, no? 
Sory guys, I'm just so lazy to edit pictures nowadays. Will try to put in more effort in my next post. 


Poor thing this dress is one size bigger than my voluptuous figure. I still look good so whatever? 

 Behold my best friend, Jocelyn 


Happy birthday! You're finally nineteen ! Like me bwahahhaa

Tuesday photo,


Au natural make up. 
Anyways I gotta go. Might edit this blog, who knows? xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments