photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Updates

By Saturday, September 14, 2013


I haven't done a floral hairband for a long, long time. Maybe just 1 or 2 weeks due to constant working and class that worn me out when I do revision. I feel so blergh seeing math but I shall pretend that my Asian genes love it. I know it's stereotypical for people to assume we love math. I can count without using calculator but I hate things relate to algebra/statistics, they don't seem necessary to real world. Being worn out is the worst because many of my chores or things I want/need to do have to be postponed.
I barely have a social life ever since I am going to transfer college. I will try my best to attend as many college events before I leave.
After weeks of procrastinating, I finally cleared my wardrobe. It didn't take me the whole day as I have already arranged the clothes that I would wear often and the ones I don't will be donated. It was good to see it pretty empty (more reason to shop!) and knowing whatever I like will be in the closet. It's very annoying to see clothes you don't wear ended up at your shelf for weeks and months. As it was untouched and in good condition, I shall give it to the unfortunate. I just need to dump inside the charity bin, soon.
Another thing to do is stock up my cosmetics.
Things that I need : A concealer, foundation, primer, mascara (optional) and blusher/bronzer.
Just as I was trying to write this post, my aunt whom lives in Singapore had just gotten me this ;

How To Look Best At Everything
Picture by Sephora website
Priced at 50SGD

I have never come across this kit because it was made specially for Sephora and their official website did not show this. Can you believe if I did not ask my aunt to look for my stuff? It will be an utter waste. Anyways, as I was posting this on my twitter, one of my friend told me that the Hello Flawless foundation was really good. Oh gosh, this whole circa on whether to buy the normal sized foundation begins.
Either way, if I have not seen this palette, I would have gotten myself 

Confessions Of A Concealaholic
Picture by Benefit website
Priced at 57SGD

The difference between these two palettes is that the first one was meant to create a flawless look by having four important products such as POREfessional balm to minimize pores, Hello Flawless foundation, Boi-ing concealer, Hello Flawless powder while the second palette is mainly for concealer and primer as they have That Girl primer, Erase Paste foundation, Boi-ing foundation, Lemon Aid and Eye Bright for brightening your eyes and brushes for you to apply on. 

I sincerely had a tough time to pick because :
  • It's only 7 dollar difference
  • I want to try Hello Flawless foundation since forever
  • I want the Erase Paste concealer as I heard good reviews
  • The first palette seemed travel-friendly and worth purchasing
  • The second palette is worth for the concealers as they have both Boi-ing and Erase Paste to try on
  • Both are all mini sizes so it's worth to try on all before purchasing the normal sized product

It was a battlefield choosing one, just one.
Then again, I might get the concealaholics' palette if I stepped inside Sephora. This is bad. Or maybe a norma sized of Erase Paste as I heard good reviews.  

Another thing is that I can't wait to shop and eat in the city next month. Being excited because my best friend and I will going for a rest and relax, eat till there's no tomorrow and shop till we're satisfied. Contributing Malaysian economy since they need it a lot. 

I hope every Malaysians out there be thankful that there's no class on Monday because it's Malaysian/1 Malaysia day (I still have no idea which is which). No more Monday blues.

Till then,
x M


p.s. My phone decided to go into coma or  have screen graphic probs on FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH. Coincidences? Yes. I hate Friday the 13th >:(

You Might Also Like

0 comments