photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Monthly Polyvore / Muse for This Fall

By Tuesday, September 03, 2013


It's been forever I have discussed about my fashion style or my go-to look this fall. In fact, the last time I did was the beginning of the year January. My style back then was prim and proper which I doubt it has changed so much, I still do love lace and floral - it's just I am getting on my dark side. I don't literally mean do nasty stuff or wear skimpy outfits but using dark colors with a blend of rebel-like style such as ripped jeans, dark lipstick, boots, leather jacket and others. However, Malaysia is too humid enough for us to wear a leather jacket let alone A JACKET!!!! It's really a bummer but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't hurt to wear them for events since it'll be freezing cold in the hall, just saying. Right after looking at so many inspirations from designers, singers, actors and all - My muse for this fall is Natalia Kills. I have never really bothered to follow up her songs and all even though I only heard a song from hers' called Kill My Boyfriend years ago. It was catchy, fun and somewhat playful with the lyrics which can relate to generation these days (minus me). But she wasn't just a singer, she has a sense of eccentric style that catches my eye. She's always in black clothing and her makeup has become her trademark which I love (but will never be able to pull off )Which reminds me that it's time to do my monthly Polyvore look!

The look I have chosen would be an ideal look for a lazy Sunday. I love dresses, I do but some of the days I just wish I can slip into some effortless yet chic look. I know I should step up when it comes to dressing as I am already 20. Yes, the bloody big 2-0. Thus, I am trying to blend in something old and something new.


Sunday Look



Pieces black top
74 MYR - pieces.com


Topshop jumpsuits romper
250 MYR - topshop.com


Topshop leather boots
425 MYR - topshop.com



Stella Dot bracelet charm
180 MYR - stelladot.com


LOTTA floral crown
110 MYR - spoiledbrat.co.uk






Till then, admire this sexy bitch below :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments