photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Thoughts On Life

By Wednesday, September 04, 2013


This is going to be my ''wreck it!'' post as I have so much to type/write but I never really took the time to think thoroughly and all. I tried putting effort on writing inside my journal but nothing comes out. Hopefully someday I will write something at the end of the week and it will all be better.
Why are we living? Did we chose this path before we were born to this earth or there is something greater for all of us. I wish to think the latter because I wouldn't want to be alive just because suicide is a sin. I am still trying to figure it out why I'm even studying business. Sure it's a useful thing but there are way too many business graduate and not all of them became successful businessmen, entrepreneurs, millionaires, billionaires. Most of them sit in their desk at 8 a.m., taking orders or dealing orders from another firm/associate/colleague and leave the office at precise 5 p.m. The cycle just goes on and on for 5 days a week, 22 days of annual leaves, ample of meetings outstation/overseas and getting a so-called 5 grand pay (if they reach their quota and so forth) - is this what we are suppose to expect in 'life'?
Maybe I am thinking too much and this is where Mannix comes in and say, 'CALM DOWN, MICHELLE! ENJOY YOUR EARLY 20'S'. I seriously hope he's right or else.
Anyways besides me ranting about life, I am having this bittersweet moment about leaving college. I don't really have many friends there but they are still friends and it wasn't like a big college, neither. I am what you say I rather have a few close friends that I can relate to than having a sea of friends who let's just say irrelevant to me. I'm not saying I choose friends but everyone has their own choices on choosing friends they have the same interests and so forth.
Okay all my rambling got tired. I need my sleep. I shall take a nap and figure out my life. Soon.

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments