photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

One Day With Michelle (& Cafe hopping at Wondermama X, Avenue K)

By Saturday, January 10, 2015 ,

Hey lovelies!
I just got back from my usual window shopping. I didn't really purchase as much as my boyfriend whom went nuts almost at every male departments.
 I love Typo's journals that I couldn't resist grabbing a few.
& I finally got myself a lipstick case. 
Whilst getting bored in the clothing department ;
I did take a few non-professional shots in the fitting room (sorry, not sorry)
Factorie's fitting room is the bomb yo!
Lightning wasn't perfect but the decor is quite interesting.




I thought the beanie is quite a statement for a plain ol' casual look.

Sleveless Crop Top : RM19
Cardigan : RM59
Beanie : RM19
Shorts : Own
Shoes : Own

They're having sales so do check them out!

Meanwhile I was waiting for my boyfriend to shop, 


I love how my lashes stand out with Mega Impact and Super Magnify mascara.
Lipstick by YSL Rouge Pur Couture #13

After he was done, we decided to try Wondermama X Cafe.
It was our first time and we were kinda taking a leap of trying new things nowadays since I have always been so spontaneous and I am trying to convert him into it.

They have a Cafe and Bar section. 


I like the old fashion menu!


Love the décor, too!


Iced Milo (RM6.80 before tax)
It's not too thick nor thin but pretty refreshing for tea time.

Surprisingly, he was hungry so he ordered this Salted Egg fried rice. (RM14.90 before tax)
 It actually taste good but pretty pricey for a fried rice, no?


Durian Crepe with Ice-cream (RM9.50 before tax)
I LOVE THIS DESSERT! If you love Durian, order this! It was sprinkled with cornflakes and corn, served with vanilla ice cream. I enjoy this dessert as it is a mix combo of the tradition ice cream with crepe.

Of course I had to take a photo and after so many failed ones (I shall not embarrass myself on this) and my boyfriend finally got it! I look all demure nonsense but it is hard to pose without the front camera nonetheless.




OVERALL, this is an affordable place for meals or desserts so I would probably drop by soon.

Price wise: Affordable
Service: Quick and Efficient
Surrounding: Clean and pretty place to take photos




I hope you will have a wonderful weekend!
Have fun shopping or cafe hopping!

x, M

You Might Also Like

0 comments