photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Cotton On - Online Shopping

By Saturday, May 18, 2013

I probably should have blog about this days ago but like I said in my previous' post, 
there have been distractions. 
An exact a week ago, last Sunday, there was some Mothers' Day promotion in Cotton On's website which offers up to 30% off for regular priced items. But here's a catch, only ONLINE shopping will be granted 30 percent off. Since I don't even live in Singapore where if you purchase above 50 SGD, you don't have to pay for postage, I had to use my aunt's Singapore address for delivery and so forth. Kind of a hassle for a simple shopping spree, right? You are right, it is a hassle. Thankfully, I have a lovely aunt who actually helped me on this.
I'm not sure if any Typo shoppers notice this but if you buy it online, it's way cheaper. 
Like sometimes even 50 percent off! 



First item, a unicorn pencil box.
Normal price 11.95 SGD
Due to Mothers' Day promotion, 8.35 SGD
RM20.90


Second item. A simple notebook to jot down your reminders and so forth.
Normal price 6.95 SGD
Promotion price 3.00 SGD
RM 7. 50


It's kind of cute and small, if you notice but hey, it's really cheap if you ask me.



Third item, a hard case iPhone 4s casing.
Normal price 6.95 SGD
Mothers' Day promotion 4.86 SGD
RM 12.15


It totally matches my current nail polish color, no?



 Fourth item, lights decoration.
Normal price 29.95 SGD
Promotion price 5.00 SGD
RM12.50


I will probably blog about it when I actually decorate my room soon.




Fifth item, a look-alike-Cambridge Satchel bag
Normal price 49.95 SGD
Mothers' Day promotion 34.96 SGD
RM 87.40


Cambridge satchel is way too expensive for me and it's really hard to find a store for it in Malaysia but I am beyond lucky when I saw this in Typo that's way way way cheaper than it.
Imagine a leather Cambridge satchel cost no less than RM500? 

OVERALL :
My aunt and I agree that the delivery service is beyond what we have expected.
You see, she placed the order on Sunday and the items arrived on Tuesday, within 2 days which they promised within 3 - 5 days in Singapore. I guess it's very efficient and well stocked.
Thus, I am pretty sure I will be purchasing more goods from the website anytime soon.

Have a great Sunday everyone!
That's all for my online shopping.
I hate to remind you students that you have less than 12 hours for class to start, again. I feel you, brahhh.

Toodles!

You Might Also Like

0 comments