photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

By Saturday, May 18, 2013

I swear I have something to blog about which I'm really looking forward to do so but I really have a bad headache - which I don't think I can even concentrate to do it. To top it off, I have to study. First week of class and I'm studying? Are you kidding me? I know. It's a short semester and I have 6 more weeks before I kiss another goodbye to my summer semester.

I just hate it when Malaysia has the worst weather during April - July.
Why?
It's so humid.
It gets hot, then it rained for abit and it's hot. Again.
It's raining while the sun is blazing hot.
It's so cold during wee hours till 8 am max.
For me, I get mild headache and having a fever like fuck for 30 minutes and I'll be fine and wish I am in a sauna room to retain the heat in my body.
I swear I should just die.
Oh wait - I'm still alive so yeah, it's awesome.



Toodles

You Might Also Like

0 comments