photo 8c7cfb0b-064e-4061-8bcb-4764271465c1_zps7630851f.jpg

Eyeko Black Magic Mascara Review

By Friday, December 26, 2014 ,


Hey everyone! I will be reviewing my favorite mascara of all time and that is Eyeko Black Magic Mascara! I purchased it a few months back somewhat in July and I have been using it ever since. Despite most mascaras have the longevity of 3 months, this is the fifth month that I am currently using and it still works like magic. 

Eyeko Black Magic is a waterproof mascara and it comes in 8ml.
The tube packaging is very unique where you can squeeze the product to make use of the entire product. It comes with a so-called guitar pick to curl your lashes but it disappeared even before I could try heh.


The wand is somewhat unique and it has a curved shape which I have never own one before.
Firstly, I don't have curly lashes. Mines is fortunately long but just blunt straight. No worries! All you need a eyelash curler. But please invest in a good quality eyelash curler. Moreover, I hate using mascaras that require 2 coats to look long and full but it only takes 1 coat for this mascara. 

Here comes the testing :
(after curling the lashes) 1 coat  | bare lashes 


As you can see, it makes a vast difference and my friends often thought I use fake lashes. Moreover, it is so jet-black. It may be a little messy as it's a wet formula so I suggest you do it patiently. This mascara often do not separate your lashes well so I highly suggest using another mascara to separate your lashes first then apply this for extra definition.


After applying on both eyelashes :


  
I practically use it for 5 months straight, every single day and I wouldn't even want to try other mascara because it is like my holy grail of mascara! I am quite bummed that it has reached its limit and you can actually feel the substance inside gets lesser and lesser which I find that satisfying when you could actually finish a whole mascara tube.
What I enjoy about this mascara is that it does what it promises to do but it gets dried up pretty quick too. My remedy is to boil it for 5-10 seconds and it will be as good as new.
I believe this mascara is worth purchasing if you want massive 'look-at-me' but it is quite pricey.
It may be a waterproof mascara but it is also easy to remove with makeup remover unlike some mascaras like Benefit They're Real.

Will I repurchase? Yes.

Hope this review helps! 
x, M




 Price : RM75
Where to purchase : Sephora stores





You Might Also Like

0 comments